Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Valley Fuel Suns

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    The most tiring seeding I have had so far is wheat. 25 wheats for 1 sun, lucky it's sold like bread while everyone else needs their field for other crops.

HeaveninTN,
    Why do you want or need to make it to 1000 suns ? What's there in the Valley that is worth the work for you ?
    We have to date always had very inactive Valley partners. My hood is fairly low level, most in the 50s. One at 60 so it was my responsibility to often run all over the Valley to complete group tasks etc. because having more fields than my neighbors, I could earn more suns faster than the others. The work for lower level farms to get to even 550 suns is cumbersome to say the least.

Why have I done it....to help my Valley get the number of chickens required. Last season we were over 280. This season we hit 205 as of this morning. My hoodies have made it a goal to surpass last Valley’s chicken count but it is a bit more difficult because there are only 5 of us in the Valley daily rather than the 6 last Valley. However, the others (not in my hood) are contributing a bit more than last season, but only by 6-10 more so far.

And there is absolutely nothing ‘in the Valley’ worth the work. I have had to make it a personal goal because SC hasn’t made anything that is attractive enough to keep me focused. I want to support my hoodies and they want to best their count from last season, so that is what makes me work.

Nope, fuel stores are not great. They hang around 15 ot under. If their is a chicken worth traveling to collect, I do. When it is too far, I wait for one closer and so far that has been a wise more every time.

The only incentive to make me play the walley is the little heap of diamonds. For all the work needed to get it, 50 diamonds would be a more fair reward, it happens once or so a month, so not unbalancing, but 40 is not THAT bad.
    There are MANY decorations with a price tag of 35-90 diamonds that look far less unique than the valley car, train etc.
    Last edited by BULIGO; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    The only incentive to make me play the walley is the little heap of diamonds. For all the work needed to get it, 50 diamonds would be a more fair reward, it happens once or so a month, so not unbalancing, but 40 is not THAT bad.
    There are MANY decorations with a price tag of 35-90 diamonds that look far less unique than the valley car, train etc.
    I agree that the Valley car and train are unique, but unfortunately I really dislike the style. I hope there are more “unique” Valley decorations offered in the future that are a completely different style.

Quote Originally Posted by HeaveninTN View Post
    We have to date always had very inactive Valley partners. My hood is fairly low level, most in the 50s. One at 60 so it was my responsibility to often run all over the Valley to complete group tasks etc. because having more fields than my neighbors, I could earn more suns faster than the others. The work for lower level farms to get to even 550 suns is cumbersome to say the least.

Why have I done it....to help my Valley get the number of chickens required. Last season we were over 280. This season we hit 205 as of this morning. My hoodies have made it a goal to surpass last Valley’s chicken count but it is a bit more difficult because there are only 5 of us in the Valley daily rather than the 6 last Valley. However, the others (not in my hood) are contributing a bit more than last season, but only by 6-10 more so far.

And there is absolutely nothing ‘in the Valley’ worth the work. I have had to make it a personal goal because SC hasn’t made anything that is attractive enough to keep me focused. I want to support my hoodies and they want to best their count from last season, so that is what makes me work.

Nope, fuel stores are not great. They hang around 15 ot under. If their is a chicken worth traveling to collect, I do. When it is too far, I wait for one closer and so far that has been a wise more every time.
    I would say that your hood enjoyment is totally worth the effort for you. The chicken required has been reduced by more than half, I would expect you to spend less effort or at the very least, adapt the effort as the count goes up.

Reaching the goal with lots of fuel like like you and your hood did is impressive, well done! I have 143 fields so I can relate to your pain, 550 is my limit and sometimes I don't even bother after 200. I do think there is room for some strategies (planning and improving farm facilities) that would require less effort from everyone. Players are still apprehending the Valley, they will soon figure out efficient way to catch chicken and collect token, just like everything else in this game (item drop, global event, voucher, derby...).
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

Counting chickens. Report abuse/spam on forum.

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 134♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Our valley did reach 100 chickens, but if it had been 200, that would not happen. Our hood is 29/30, but we only have around 8 in derby and a few others are casual farmers. I was hoping the valley was to be a bustling place... maybe once the bugs are worked out?

i don’t need the puzzle pcs offered or the random EMs, so I am trying for the boosters
    Last edited by WussyPuss; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:26 AM.
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Centennial Club
    Wow! I haven't made it past 100 for the fuel spins, but 103 fields doesn't always make that easy. We have hit the 'Chicken' quota easily on both seasons now, but as a solo player I guess I am lumped in with loads of randoms!

I got the car last season and am solely aiming for the train this time, because I am a deco sucker

I hope the deco rewards do change though, as I don't want many more of that type!!

Centennial Club
    I think that there's a big mismatch between different ways of collecting sun points. How easy it is to place 5 duck and 5 lobster traps compared to fishing 50 times. Or feeding 500 chickens.

Or planting 50 chilis compared to 1000 carrots.

Sure, one can calculate that you can earn equal amount of points in given time but one requires only few minutes of playing and another requires constant playing for hours.

Also, i really dislike derby sun collecting task after one has already finished derby. And fishing with net.. Why would I do that? It's really unefficient and I have more than enough fish with lures. And there's a constant shortage of fethers and lobster tails.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by zetis View Post
    I think that there's a big mismatch between different ways of collecting sun points. How easy it is to place 5 duck and 5 lobster traps compared to fishing 50 times. Or feeding 500 chickens.

Or planting 50 chilis compared to 1000 carrots.

Sure, one can calculate that you can earn equal amount of points in given time but one requires only few minutes of playing and another requires constant playing for hours.

Also, i really dislike derby sun collecting task after one has already finished derby. And fishing with net.. Why would I do that? It's really unefficient and I have more than enough fish with lures. And there's a constant shortage of fethers and lobster tails.
    Agreed. I have not gone past 200 when my tasks are nets, feeding goats/chickens/sheep, etc and trucks or crates. Wipes out stock too much to try to get to 550. I have consistently gotten to 550 and even 1000 when warranted, but only when I have a growing task for suns. Otherwise, it is just not doable without doing nothing but focusing on suns and that I cannot do. I have to be available to help my hoodies on drby tasks, etc.

Like every new feature in this game, the valley WILL be tweaked further. Our mass moaning helps, but i am not worried. Too much. Yet.
    With some sweet words and empty threats, our team gathered 100+ chicken and everyone is happy and mighty proud.
    Even the blind chicken finds the kernel, sometimes.
    Last edited by BULIGO; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:15 PM.

1000 is my limit. If I know I can’t do the daily quests (finding a broken truck- impossible) I stack my fuel for the next day. Planting crops is my favorite way to get suns. I do like the feed suns as well.

Farm level: 236 Silo 11,650 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    “I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: “The scarecrow made me do it”. Quote accredited to dtx275