Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clan Leadership

Clan Leadership

I'm the active clan leader and have not been inactive in years. I play daily. 4 days ago I was made co leader saying the leader had been inactive for 90 days. When I checked with support I only got a generic response repeatedly about inactive leaders. I went through the support site and in game, both of which were automated responses or they didn't read my concern.

Is there other support available?
    How do I get leadership back without waiting 30 days since I am back, although I never left.?
    Or is there another explanation? Which I have also asked for since I may be missing something. Thank you.

Did you have any co-leaders, or who was the next in rank to obtain leader? I would just ask whichever co-leader was given leader to promote you back to leader? I'm guessing it not as simple as this for whatever reason, but that would be my first suggestion.

Thanks, unfortunately they made the leader on an inactive account lol. I think it's more the point that they wont answer my question and\or give a generic answer. I'm more upset that in game support has ignored me over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan1 View Post
    Did you have any co-leaders, or who was the next in rank to obtain leader? I would just ask whichever co-leader was given leader to promote you back to leader? I'm guessing it not as simple as this for whatever reason, but that would be my first suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyB1972 View Post
    Thanks, unfortunately they made the leader on an inactive account lol. I think it's more the point that they wont answer my question and\or give a generic answer. I'm more upset that in game support has ignored me over and over.
    Go back to in game support and make sure to not use the buzz words that make you get sent to sparky .... This has nothing to do with the automatic rotation of leader, it would seem. If that were the case, you would have been demoted to MEMBER, not CO-LEADER [check the information about this feature here on the forums].

So this would SEEM like it's something else... can you put a screenshot here with the message you got?

And I'm not sure what 30 days you are referring to, but leadership doesn't rotate in 30 days, it takes 90 days. And since your account wasn't marked as active, what makes you think your account would be next in line for 'new' leadership?

This does seem rather fishy... how 'inactive' is that other account really? Don't be surprised if you get booted, I'd almost say

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyB1972 View Post
    I play daily. 4 days ago I was made co leader saying the leader had been inactive for 90 days.
    previously (few days back) the automated system demoted the inactive leader down to "member" status. how could it be that you were demoted to co only?

Not sure how I was demoted. They wont answer me. The other account is my second account that I've been having issues accessing since the last update. So maybe two months. I asked them to pull my player tag, see that I was leader, and resolve the issue. Just the generic response. The 30 days has to do with the leader returning. We had a leader several years ago. He left and I've been leader for about 3 years. I asked if that had an impact. No response. I am also the most senior co leader and get back if the "leader" doesn't return. It may be a moot point; however the lack of responses and assistance is why I'm now asking and coming here to see if others had a similar problem. How do you post a picture?

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Go back to in game support and make sure to not use the buzz words that make you get sent to sparky .... This has nothing to do with the automatic rotation of leader, it would seem. If that were the case, you would have been demoted to MEMBER, not CO-LEADER [check the information about this feature here on the forums].

So this would SEEM like it's something else... can you put a screenshot here with the message you got?

And I'm not sure what 30 days you are referring to, but leadership doesn't rotate in 30 days, it takes 90 days. And since your account wasn't marked as active, what makes you think your account would be next in line for 'new' leadership?

This does seem rather fishy... how 'inactive' is that other account really? Don't be surprised if you get booted, I'd almost say
    I dont use clan chat and have done nothing offensive except as what happened and why.

as said above the automated system demotes to member and it should not (hopefully cant) demote an active leader.

anyway no one here is able to helpyou.

Also. Nothing said here appears accurate with how the system works. The co being promoted has to be active.

Thanks. Just checking. Didn't know if there was an alternate support.