Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 41

Thread: [GFX SHOP] VII's GFX Shop

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by ocube06 View Post
    hi shadow

    what i mean is thiso

    i need a square artwork i can use for whatsapp discord and the rest.

    Text: Your fada (in caps)
    colour: Deep blue
    find any cool gaming image (i'd prefer something not related to coc). Thanks again

    something exactly like ur fifth sample is what im saying
    request approved

  2. #12
    Pro Member Ocube06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Look behind you!
    Posts
    748
    Just checking on you

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocube06 View Post
    Just checking on you
    Sorry haven't started yet. The first request is taking me more than expected.

  4. #14
    Senior Member KatanaMaster12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    This thread
    Posts
    478
    Hey shadow are you working on my sig yet?
    Just checking. It's been a week.
    Thanks
    -Katana

  5. #15
    Forum All-Star PaluEF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    I forgot...
    Posts
    4,147
    Quote Originally Posted by KatanaMaster12 View Post
    Hey shadow are you working on my sig yet?
    Just checking. It's been a week.
    Thanks
    -Katana
    Shadow7 updated OP 6 days ago:
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowVIIKing View Post

    SHOP STATUS

    BUSY! REQUESTS ON HOLD
    ...

  6. #16
    Senior Member KatanaMaster12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    This thread
    Posts
    478
    True but I was 2nd request made

    I made it 5 hours after he began the shop
    -Katana

  7. #17
    Forum Superstar DragonX101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Look at links under signature! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
    Posts
    3,897
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowVIIKing View Post
    Sorry haven't started yet. The first request is taking me more than expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by KatanaMaster12 View Post
    True but I was 2nd request made

    I made it 5 hours after he began the shop
    -Katana
    He said he is working on the first btw Just patience, it'll come when it's ready
    Even if it's been a week, takes a lotta time out of the day and week to make these sigs
    Last edited by DragonX101; August 27th, 2019 at 08:33 PM.

    Want to learn how to make forum signatures? Head to Graphics Learning Center!

    Join the GFX Group, looking for more GFX friends (。◕‿◕。)

    Want a signature designed? Visit the Signature Shop subforum

  8. #18
    Senior Member KatanaMaster12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    This thread
    Posts
    478
    Yeah I know
    Just checking on it
    Thanks
    -Katana

  9. #19
    UPDATES

    Sorry everyone it takes more than i excpected. The first request was really a challenge!! Besides i was rusty the style that was requested is very diffycult to me. Even if I am doing this for free I REFUSE to rush anything. 1st request is almost done, it wont be long before i start on yours KaranaMaster12.

  10. #20
    Senior Member HoomanSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Persia
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowVIIKing View Post
    UPDATES

    Sorry everyone it takes more than i excpected. The first request was really a challenge!! Besides i was rusty the style that was requested is very diffycult to me. Even if I am doing this for free I REFUSE to rush anything. 1st request is almost done, it wont be long before i start on yours KaranaMaster12.
    Thanks for your efforts

    Level 242Maxed TH12



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •