Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Maxed again :)

Trainee

Walls

Afternoon,

Iím maxed and Iím bored.

8 attacks in Legends League isnít keeping me gripped. I need something to aim for.

Please could you add in another round of walls?!? At least itíd give me something to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Adoniso View Post
    Afternoon,

I’m maxed and I’m bored.

8 attacks in Legends League isn’t keeping me gripped. I need something to aim for.

Please could you add in another round of walls?!? At least it’d give me something to do!
    While I don't want another level of walls necessarily, I do think the wall prices never should have been reduced. It might be good if they let us add something decorative (no increased defensive power) for gold/elix, like a cap on the walls or something. Perhaps something only legends loot can be used for. That removes the old claim that it would be bad for the economy since the loot we have in our storages isn't raided anyway.
    Last edited by 2222; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:18 PM.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Perhaps next time you shouldn't max so fast. I take my time, and therefore I'm never bored because I always have something to do.

Forum>Supercell Main>Forum Talk>Signature Shops>[GFX Shop] TerMinus Prime [TP]
    agreed, not change their stats just looks and appearance some sort of add on, using only legend loot for this will motivate me to push higher to legends
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    While I don't want another level of walls necessarily, I do think the wall prices never should have been reduced. It might be good if they let us add something decorative (no increased defensive power) for gold/elix, like a cap on the walls or something. Perhaps something only legends loot can be used for. That removes the old claim that it would be bad for the economy since the loot we have in our storages isn't raided anyway.

Recruitment || Forum Achievements
    Want Signature/avatar/clan banner or poster? *Click here*

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    Perhaps next time you shouldn't max so fast. I take my time, and therefore I'm never bored because I always have something to do.
    Well I take it slow and my walls are done 3 hero levels, 3 mortars, and im maxed. What did I do wrong.

not bored though, love warring with my base!

Anyone who’s bored can always start a mini account and start from scratch. Tons of fun a you’ll progress much faster than you did the first time.

An update will come soon. Take a vacation and enjoy your work. In December you won't be maxed anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    This would be relevant if there was a lot to do in the last update, there simply wasn't.
    However if you were maxed when OBS hit, most people active enough to be in Legends would (like me) be maxed again by now.
    I'm always happy when maxed, so not looking for more content, but it's not like people who are maxed now have been grinding madly to become so.

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

Pro Member
    I donít mind a patch of a month or 2 with no upgrades needed, gives me a chance to focus on war, and practice properly with army comps and base setups and play with the big guns.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoniso View Post
    Afternoon,

Iím maxed and Iím bored.

8 attacks in Legends League isnít keeping me gripped. I need something to aim for.

Please could you add in another round of walls?!? At least itíd give me something to do!
    You DO have something to do; perfect your attack skills, max out Builder Base.

Letís be honest, you (like many other maxed players) will be able to gather the 1.8 billion 300 wall segments at 6 million a pop in a couple of months. And we would be back at where we are now.

If you ďare boredĒ with the end game, you are ignoring some parts of the game.

Alternatively, you could find a 3 hour clouds video on YouTube to entertain you.

/Affront