Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Maxed again :)

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerer101 View Post
    Multiplayer raids is not enough .

Gold mines,collectors,Drills.

Farming Leagues.

APK users?
    Dont use apk whatever that is. I stay in titans except during clan games when I drop to champs to avoid clouds. About 4 months into th12 and over halfway done with walls. A few lab upgrades left. Second round of cannons, wiz towers, bomb towers, and 2 rounds of mortars left. Heroes 61/61/38. We go all out in cwl. So not farming leagues if that is what you mean. Collector loot is just bonus. Raiding is where I get mine.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Anyone maxed without spending any real money? I have all defenses max, with a few levels on royalty left, but still building the white/gold walls. I figure I need 4-6 months to get everything maxed, but just glad to be this close before next update coming soon.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezero View Post
    Anyone maxed without spending any real money? I have all defenses max, with a few levels on royalty left, but still building the white/gold walls. I figure I need 4-6 months to get everything maxed, but just glad to be this close before next update coming soon.
    Not quite max but definitely have spent money! I never want to know how much! And definitely don't want my wife to know! I have however not spent much on loot. I spend on time. I'm old and patience not really my thing!
    Looting has never been an issue.

Well I am maxed defence wise, heroes and walls everything is maxed. Only last level for battle blimp, skelton, quake and haste spell are remaining in lab and I haven't spend anything till now.
    Last edited by mkmishra7; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:01 AM.

my second account is grinding walls at th11 as f2p.one day it will be maxed out without spending money.

Forum>Supercell Main>Forum Talk>Signature Shops>[GFX Shop] TerMinus Prime [TP]
    My main - bought few gems to boost barracks (During Last Forum elite event)-Yet to purchase gold Pass(will purchase when i need resources on main village)
    Other 3 accounts are F2P-2nd th12 is 80% maxed

Recruitment || Forum Achievements
    Want Signature/avatar/clan banner or poster? *Click here*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Dont use apk whatever that is. I stay in titans except during clan games when I drop to champs to avoid clouds. About 4 months into th12 and over halfway done with walls. A few lab upgrades left. Second round of cannons, wiz towers, bomb towers, and 2 rounds of mortars left. Heroes 61/61/38. We go all out in cwl. So not farming leagues if that is what you mean. Collector loot is just bonus. Raiding is where I get mine.

Many COC MOD APK users complain about being unable to play in our LEAGUE , I don't use Mod APK's
    still takes a loong time to achieve achievements IYKWIM.

Quote Originally Posted by LordSk View Post
    Well I take it slow and my walls are done 3 hero levels, 3 mortars, and im maxed. What did I do wrong.

not bored though, love warring with my base!

Got my BH9 now though rushing my OTTO HUT Builder is an uphill climb
    FARMING in Versus mode is a real steamroll for your boys SC ain't it?

Forum Legend
    I started playing at the end of December 2013 .. the introduction of the Gold Pass marks the end of my F2P strint.

A Gold Pass really is good value for the money and it will cut the "time to max" by a nice chunk.

My base has been maxed several times and it never takes me more than a month to max out again, after the introduction of new levels.

A Builder Base BH level increase takes about 8 months of daily raids to finish (including walls) .. I've never been shy about spending Books, Runes, Hammers and potions on Builder Base, technically all free stuff, though I AM on my 4th GoldPass now..

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-17.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats

Mini account is maxed and is f2p apart from the purchase of the gold pass the month the new hero levels were introduced. I couldn't resist.

Banned
    Max your builder hall 😂 no way are you maxed on bh9 unless your a compulsive gemmer