Thread: Proposal for a feature to donate troops that you haven't queued up.

Proposal for a feature to donate troops that you haven't queued up.

So you have 2 armies built up and then you receive a troops request. You can gem it, but some of us aren't made up of money or are just too cheap. You can also delete queue troops, build requested troops, wait, then donate said requested troop(s). OR you use this new proposed feature:

You have the ability to donate the troop even though you don't have it in your queue. When you donate the troop that you don't have, a ghost image with a queue counter will pop up in front of all your existing queue. Let's say it'll take 10% more time than it usually does and it'll cost 10-50% more resources than it usually costs. Your clan member will receive the troop right away, but you as the clan donor who borrowed the troop from supercell will not be able to attack or use your already built up troops(except maybe to donate) until the queue timer has run off. Now if for some reason after you've donated and decided that you DO want to attack earlier, then you can pay off the queue with gems(more than what it would have cost had you just gemmed it in the first place). So this feature doesn't cost supercell anything more, if anything i'll make more when the feature is used. It just give the clan members the ability to donate faster without necessarily using gems or the rigmarole.
    Last edited by Burritos; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:15 PM.

Centennial Club
    I always have this problem being a leader myself and there are times where I’m at zero gems from donating too much, this would help me because recently I have been having to un-queue an electro dragon to donate people troops otherwise. Having to pay slightly more resources and have to wait the extra time is fine with me rather than deleting an electro drag and having to wait 6 extra minutes to get it back.

Millennial Club
    Sorry, never going to happen. SC wants you to use gems for this so youíre more likely to buy gems. Itís the same reason why they donít allow upgrading heroes in war even though theyíre capable of doing it.

Centennial Club
    If you are out of gems, c l e a r o b s t a c l e s.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by GodlyMortal View Post
    Sorry, never going to happen. SC wants you to use gems for this so youíre more likely to buy gems. Itís the same reason why they donít allow upgrading heroes in war even though theyíre capable of doing it.
    And where exactly did SC say this is never gonna happen??? Pls don't speak on behalf of SC unless this is officially ruled out!

This is actually not a bad idea. I like it

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Chops786 View Post
    And where exactly did SC say this is never gonna happen??? Pls don't speak on behalf of SC unless this is officially ruled out!

This is actually not a bad idea. I like it
    Itís never going to happen because of the reason I listed. You donít need SC to tell you to make an informed guess. I never said itís a bad idea, Iím just saying itís useless to suggest because it will never happen because SC wants you to use gems so they make money.

I have a better idea. Give us another army camp where we can train our troops but they can't be used for attacking. The troops in that new army camp can only be used for donating. Supercell plz add this feature in the game.