Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Major supercell id issue

Major supercell id issue

Supercell ID is great to link one account over a few devices, but I hate that you can log someone off of the game if you choose to login to their account while they’re on. Suppose I was raiding and my brother tries to login to my account at the same time... I’d be kicked off the game and lose the raid. This happened to my friend in CWL and also to myself. Furthermore, once kicked off you can reload the game and kick the other player right off, etc...

I believe that you shouldn’t be allowed to login to an account if a player is currently using the account and the game will just give the option of logging in later or logging into another account (if you have multiple accounts on a device such as a main and your brothers) because the game as of now only gives the option of reloading the game which would interrupt the connection. Anyone else experience this issue or feel that supercell should change it?

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    From Supercell's Terms Of Service: "You shall not share the Account or the Login Information, nor let anyone else access your Account or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your Account...."

So you should not be sharing accounts.

Centennial Club
    Why put your id on his device? If you’re looking to have an easy fix on this, simply tap the x button on the email to remove your account from his device.
    Last edited by MiniDeathclaw; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by m2brown719 View Post
    Supercell ID is great to link one account over a few devices, but I hate that you can log someone off of the game if you choose to login to their account while they’re on. Suppose I was raiding and my brother tries to login to my account at the same time... I’d be kicked off the game and lose the raid. This happened to my friend in CWL and also to myself. Furthermore, once kicked off you can reload the game and kick the other player right off, etc...

I believe that you shouldn’t be allowed to login to an account if a player is currently using the account and the game will just give the option of logging in later or logging into another account (if you have multiple accounts on a device such as a main and your brothers) because the game as of now only gives the option of reloading the game which would interrupt the connection. Anyone else experience this issue or feel that supercell should change it?
    The idea itself isn’t bad, but your reasoning is. Your brother isn’t supposed to have access to your account at all, that is violating the terms of service. The account itself can be banned for it. You friend in CWL also is violating the terms of service and could be banned for it.

However, the reason I say the idea itself isn’t bad is because this does impact players with multiple accounts and multiple devices, all their own. I know enough now not to log into one of my devices if I’m doing something important like attacking on another device just in case the second device happens to be defaulted to log into the account I’m using on the first. It is a bit annoying, though. It would be better if when you try to log in on the second device it tells you that account is being used and gives you the option of selecting other accounts.
    Last edited by 2222; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:59 PM.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    To be honest, nothing wrong with sharing accounts with your brother/cousin/whatever...

+1 from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Be A Legend View Post
    To be honest, nothing wrong with sharing accounts with your brother/cousin/whatever...

+1 from me.
    Your honestly makes no difference in this matter. Sharing accounts is a violation of the Terms of Service. There's no debate here.
    Last edited by JohnnyPC; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:21 PM.

+1 from me.
    Well except it’s against the TOS. Maybe you need to make a suggestion to change the TOS....
    Started playing Jan 2019
    Convert from DomiNations
    Part of Sheepdogs - woof!
    TH11 - LOJY8UUP9

Millennial Club
    Wouldn’t mind if this was implemented. My iPad almost alway opens to CoC when I unlock it so if I’m playing Clash on my phone it kicks me off. Hasn’t kicked me off of anything important though because I’m careful to avoid that.

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    Your honestly makes no difference in this matter. Sharing accounts is a violation of the Terms of Service. There's no debate here.
    Is it "forbidden" to share accounts or is it just discouraged?
    Last edited by Be A Legend; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:03 PM.

Is it "forbidden" to share accounts or is it just discouraged?
    Try reading the second post in this thread. Seems pretty clear to me.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22