Thread: Legend League troop change before attacking

Centennial Club

Legend League troop change before attacking

Since there is no nexting in Legend (which is fine by me), could you consider allowing troop/spell changes as it is in Builder Base before an attack?

There are bases that are set up more for air defense than ground defense and vice versa. Right now, it's a ♥♥♥♥ shoot on troop melees vs base defense. It would be nice to have it setup for a quick decision war style attack of selected troops.

Thanks!

I apologize if this has been discussed... I didn't see it anywhere.

https://clashofclans.com/blog/news/f...-redesign.html

Can we have multiple armies readily available?
    Not at this time. Part of the risk vs. reward in multiplayer is being able to deal with the Village that's in front of you using the troops you already have trained. This is a different kind of skill set from Clan Warring.

Forum Superstar
    Not being able to build a carefully crafted custom army to match the base is a good distinguishing feature of Legends League from war attacks.

However, does it need to be so extreme, your one army that’s it? Swapping out for one reserve army might be ok.

Currently, no matter what bases you attack, you take what you think is your one generic best army, and if it works, use it and only it every time. I’d like to be able to choose between my favourite air and favourite ground attacks. It makes sense that you shouldn’t be given too much choice.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by George1971 View Post
    Id like to be able to choose between my favourite air and favourite ground attacks.
    This is what I meant. Choice of favorite air melee and ground melee troops.

As of now, it's a c-r-a-p shoot. Roll the dice and hope for the best. We all know that some bases are designed more towards ground attacks, some more towards air.

Example: You have ground troops ready and you get a base layout that is highly compartmentalized. I want my favorite air melee troops now, but I can't. It doesn't mean I am going to get an auto 3 star, but I now have the best troops for the specific layout.