Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Castle resources

Clan Castle resources

Please make a way so that you can collect individually resources from the Clan Castle Bank rather than having to collect all three at the same time. Thank you.

Centennial Club
    This would hurt clash of clans economy and it would be difficult to find a base with loot if they only spend what they took out of protection of the clan castle.

This idea was posted a few days ago and was immediately shot down for the same reason that death just did

(Actually it might have been death that posted the response)

Edit: it was death I just looked
    Last edited by Bobthegreat586; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:12 PM.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    I would like to see this, and can't really see an argument against it.

MiniDeathClaw's argument is against a different proposal - one to be able to choose how much to take out. This proposal is to be able toi take out just one resource, but you still take out all that is there of it (or all that will fit in your storages if less)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I would like to see this, and can't really see an argument against it.

MiniDeathClaw's argument is against a different proposal - one to be able to choose how much to take out. This proposal is to be able toi take out just one resource, but you still take out all that is there of it (or all that will fit in your storages if less)
    It's the same principle ajax. However, I'm not sure I buy the economy impact argument. It's quite easy to be in the category where you offer more loot by leaving it in the treasury. Over 4.5 mill elixir or gold in storage? You offer max cap plus treasury. If you pull the treasury loot, only max cap.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22