Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing... The elements, a new way of upgrading. (TH13)

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!

Introducing... The elements, a new way of upgrading. (TH13)

Introducing... The elements, a new way of upgrading. (TH13)

When you upgrade a defense building, it's always the same: more dps and more health. For 12 town hall levels, it has never changed. So th13 should be the changing point. So I introduce to you, the elements. I picked out 3 elements of the world: Wind, Electricity and Titanium. The elements are in the shape of a stone. So three stones in the game. You can put these stones in your def. buildings.

For example: I choose to put the Electricity on the giga tesla, the Wind element on one of my infernos and the titanium on my eagle. You can always put them on other defense buildings.

What do the elements do?
    Im glad you asked.
    Here are the effects of each element:

The Element of Wind:
    The wind carries the bullet further than normal, so this element gives your defense building more range. (You shouldn't put this element on the eagle).

The Element of Electricity:
    Electricity is fast, so is your attack rate of your building with this element. It makes your def building shoot faster.

The Element of Titanium:
    Titanium protects your def building with a temporary invincibility shield. When the building gets hit, the shield pops up and makes the building invincible for a few seconds.

The elements are upgradeble. You can upgrade each element stone to Lvl 3.

Stats:
    Element of Wind:
    Lvl 1: +0.5 tiles
    Lvl 2: +1 tile
    Lvl 3: +1.5 tiles

Element of Electricity:
    Lvl 1: + 20% attack rate
    Lvl 2: +25% attack rate
    Lvl 3: +30% attack rate

Element of Titanium:
    Lvl 1: 4 sec. shield
    Lvl 2: 5 sec. shield
    Lvl 3: 6 sec. shield

Where, what and how:

There is one big problem with new things, it needs a place, a new building. Another step closer to running out of space. The elements are about upgrade effects, and guess what building is also about upgrades? The builder huts. So yes, this is the point where I am going to say: you need to upgrade the builder huts to get new elements. "Upgrading builder huts is RULED OUT!" No, this is something else.

So, the builder huts are the buildings where you can upgrade the elements. Upgradeble with gems? Hut Lvl 1 unlocks the Element of Wind. Lvl 2 unlocks Element of Electricity and Lvl 3 unlocks Element of Titanium.

*NOTE: If you upgrade one builder hut, the others will also be upgraded.

What do you guys think?

Don't like it? Say why and I will try to improve the idea.
    Last edited by Be A Legend; August 19th, 2019 at 03:09 PM.

Centennial Club
    I would put the element of electricity on my eagle if it had 40% attack rate increase. I like this idea and should be implemented for town hall 13, however, I think the element of electricity needs a nerf otherwise this is a cool addition to the game.

This is actually a really cool idea that I believe should be implemented. I believe it should be implemented a little lower than Th13, but there should be max level elements for each TH.

Centennial Club
    Also make the titanium stone inapplicable to the town hall.

Centennial Club
    I really like this! Maybe next the electricity stone a little bit like said above, but otherwise it is a very unique feature. I would say you would have to use gems to upgrade the builder huts, OR just store them in the town hall where the other magic items are.

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    I did some balance changes:
    Element of Electricity does at
    Lvl 1: +20%
    Lvl 2: +25%
    Lvl 3: +30%

That should be all right🏆

Why no Titanium on town hall? It's THE building that needs full protection.
    Last edited by Be A Legend; August 19th, 2019 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodgey View Post
    OR just store them in the town hall where the other magic items are.
    Also a possibility, but how do you upgrade themvif it's a magic item? And where?
    Last edited by Be A Legend; August 19th, 2019 at 03:14 PM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Be A Legend View Post
    I did some balance changes:
    Element of Electricity does at
    Lvl 1: +20%
    Lvl 2: +25%
    Lvl 3: +30%

That should be all right

Why no Titanium on town hall? It's THE building that needs full protection.

The balance for the electricity is good but the no titanium for the town hall is because on max level it has 6 seconds of shield and that is almost preventing a whole GW ability to stop a giga Tesla, then people just cannot kill the town hall.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDeathclaw View Post
    The balance for the electricity is good but the no titanium for the town hall is because on max level it has 6 seconds of shield and that is almost preventing a whole GW ability to stop a giga Tesla, then people just cannot kill the town hall.
    If this would be implemented right now, for that th12, then you would be right, but at th13, you have better troops, higher level of warden,...

A new defense/def. system/whatever for a new town hall is ALWAYS considered OP. Look at the giga tesla, the inferno (the time where you needed to 3star a th10 without sieges),...

I think that the Titanium would work fine on a town hall. Maybe with a 1 second nerf, only when you put it on the town hall...

Good idea. My biggest problem is that the effects are too strong, unless there was a 5th camp at TH13 or something.