Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Introducing... The elements, a new way of upgrading. (TH13)

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rascal2013 View Post
    Good idea. My biggest problem is that the effects are too strong, unless there was a 5th camp at TH13 or something.
    Yes, something needs to bring the balance back. As you said, a 5th army camp could help.

Quote Originally Posted by Be A Legend View Post
    Yes, something needs to bring the balance back. As you said, a 5th army camp could help.
    I don't know why people think another camp is a good idea.
    Seriously 350 troops?!?!?
    Even the worst TH13 is going to face roll even a max TH12 with that many troops.
    Your TH13 balance might be fine, but there has to be SOME balance for dip attacks too.

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    Even the worst TH13 is going to face roll even a max TH12 with that many troops.
    Your TH13 balance might be fine, but there has to be SOME balance for dip attacks too.
    Okay forget about what I said about the 5th army camp, you re right. What do you think about the Element Stones idea?
    Last edited by Be A Legend; August 19th, 2019 at 06:52 PM.

Centennial Club
    Yeah, this is a good idea. With a couple of balances it could be done.

This is so unique, love the idea! I think something like this should be considered.

Im super proud to boast this awesome pic! Thanks TullSadum for signing me up and DragonX101 for the sig pic!

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    I agree with this. The power of the elements need to be reduced so that there is a reasonable balance between offense and defense at Th13 while not causing Th13s to automatically steamroll Th12s

Forum Veteran
    This seems a bit needlessly complicated (though I like the idea in theory, I think practicality makes it tough for me).

Does an attacker get to see what element is on which building? Is it obvious when they're looking at it pre-attack? If so, folks may need a bit more time, if not it becomes even more "trappy" and adds a big function of luck onto the attack?

Primarily though, I don't love it because I think you start with 3, and if that's the new "thing" it eventually gets to the point where there are many, and now every building works slightly differently and it turns into MUCH more luck-based because you can't really process all of the information you're presented with in a reasonable amount of time.

Centennial Club
    Doesn't this suggestion overlap a bit too much with gear ups on a mechanical level?

Overall though, there's no trade off in the suggestion, which means that there's no decision to be made for a player. Elements would just be used on the defenses that are already the strongest. If you instead had a system that provided an increase in one parameter at the cost of another it'd be a much better suggestion.

Also titanium should just be a massive hitpoint increase. Nobody wants a defensive ability that can negate the GW completely.
    Last edited by Munitor; August 19th, 2019 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dmoore1998 View Post
    This seems a bit needlessly complicated (though I like the idea in theory, I think practicality makes it tough for me).

Does an attacker get to see what element is on which building? Is it obvious when they're looking at it pre-attack? If so, folks may need a bit more time, if not it becomes even more "trappy" and adds a big function of luck onto the attack?

Primarily though, I don't love it because I think you start with 3, and if that's the new "thing" it eventually gets to the point where there are many, and now every building works slightly differently and it turns into MUCH more luck-based because you can't really process all of the information you're presented with in a reasonable amount of time.
    That's my concers too
    With 17 levels of archer tower it's hard enough to tell what you are facing, now they get new ways they can differ?

Too much like gearups (except actually are improvements) and needlessly complex

Oh and truly bizarre mix of "elements"
    Last edited by PhilISuppose; August 19th, 2019 at 11:35 PM.

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

Quote Originally Posted by Be A Legend View Post
    I did some balance changes:
    Element of Electricity does at
    Lvl 1: +20%
    Lvl 2: +25%
    Lvl 3: +30%

That should be all right��

Why no Titanium on town hall? It's THE building that needs full protection.
    If electricity is fast, your Th12 attack rate with this element, already Dps (200) and your Lvl 3: + 30% attack rate. This makes your Th12 shoot faster. So that no one can escape. It is impossible to destroy. Must a tornado trap to remain TH?
    I saw many times, tornado trap occur near the town hall.
    It is a different matter if the next Town Hall 13 comes with a different defense.
    So I will vote for this +1…
    Last edited by jamesoo7; August 20th, 2019 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake