Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Builder Base battle tiebreakers

Fresh Spawn

Builder Base battle tiebreakers

Anybody else tired of getting 100% destruction draws in Builder base battles?
    How about a time based tiebreaker?
    Whoever completes their attack in the least amount of time should be declared the winner.

This idea is suggested a lot and gets shot down every time. Please search the forums for those other threads if you're curious why.

Centennial Club
    I like multistage attacks more then fast spam attacks... if you get wrecked all the time, spice up your base that your oponent ends up at 99% ��
    TH12 (51/62/31) TH11 (50/50/20)
    TH10 (22/30/ -) TH9 (13/15/ -)

as i supported the last ones . it would be good . not only for 100% . for all draws

Level 257Maxed TH12

My own opinion regarding. If I am in a race with someone, I certianly want to know where I stand at all times. I want to be able to see how far you are ahead of me, or how far you are behind me.

So I myself will only agree if they split the screen, and I could see my progress and your progress. If people want to make it a race, then do that, a race. But by having sides blinded, as they are today, it is not a race.
    Last edited by rowman; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:39 PM.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slarty View Post
    Anybody else tired of getting 100% destruction draws in Builder base battles?
    How about a time based tiebreaker?
    Whoever completes their attack in the least amount of time should be declared the winner.
    i think so too, for sure, no doubt, even if 100% ties don’t really occur that often.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    This idea is suggested a lot and gets shot down every time. Please search the forums for those other threads if you're curious why.
    Gets mud thrown at it, not shot down. Never once has there been a good reason why not.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZionWhiteRabbit View Post
    I like multistage attacks more then fast spam attacks... if you get wrecked all the time, spice up your base that your oponent ends up at 99% ��
    I like spam attacks if they succeed, which they don’t, due to anti spam defences like the crusher.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    My own opinion regarding. If I am in a race with someone, I certianly want to know where I stand at all times. I want to be able to see how far you are ahead of me, or how far you are behind me.

So I myself will only agree if they split the screen, and I could see my progress and your progress. If people want to make it a race, then do that, a race. But by having sides blinded, as they are today, it is not a race.
    I would like to see the other battle too. Not a 50:50 split screen, a small window maybe, or at least a running report reporting stars and destruction.

Note that time to 100% would be the third factor. It would be a poor balance of strategy to overweight it. Obsessing about the time could cause you to compromise your three star strategy.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by George1971 View Post
    Gets mud thrown at it, not shot down. Never once has there been a good reason why not.
    You may dislike the answers and view them as mud slinging, others view them as valid responses. For all the complaints about spam attacks that require no skill, you would think the LAST thing people want is a timed finish. As Rowman pointed out, this is not a race. Speed isn't always good, as proof, if you are married, ask your wife.