Thread: No puzzle pieces coming up during puzzle ship event.

No puzzle pieces coming up during puzzle ship event.

I've still got 2 more puzzle pieces to collect, in order to complete all of my animals, and even though I've sent off multiple (empty) ships during this puzzle ship event, none of ships have puzzle pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by boogs2 View Post
    I've still got 2 more puzzle pieces to collect, in order to complete all of my animals, and even though I've sent off multiple (empty) ships during this puzzle ship event, none of ships have puzzle pieces.
    This has happened to many of us as we closed in on the final pieces. do You have any puzzle pieces in your derby rewards?

if not, report it to in game support and in most cases, Alfred will deliver the puzzle pieces personally
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    This has happened to many of us as we closed in on the final pieces. do You have any puzzle pieces in your derby rewards?

if not, report it to in game support and in most cases, Alfred will deliver the puzzle pieces personally
    I checked my rewards and it appears I have my final 2 puzzle pieces there. Thanks for pointing that out. I'm going to miss collecting them in future.

Same problem for me. None of my boats after event started have offered puzzle pieces. I need 5 for completion of last animal. My derby rewards offer 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacey2727 View Post
    Same problem for me. None of my boats after event started have offered puzzle pieces. I need 5 for completion of last animal. My derby rewards offer 2.
    As suggested above, do contact in game support. They seem to be pretty good about giving missing puzzle pieces.
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Just sent. Waiting for reply.

First response was very fast. They asked for screenshots which I took and just sent.