Thread: How is this legal in the game

How is this legal in the game

I am so upset. I worked my butt off this week in the derby to wake up today and find out that they kicked me out of the group and I can't receive any of the awards. Not only did I work my butt off I also helped all the players on their farms as much as I could. This should not be aloud! At least not at the end of the derby! I am so angry right now!

Quote Originally Posted by ecozy2007 View Post
    I am so upset. I worked my butt off this week in the derby to wake up today and find out that they kicked me out of the group and I can't receive any of the awards. Not only did I work my butt off I also helped all the players on their farms as much as I could. This should not be aloud! At least not at the end of the derby! I am so angry right now!

Hi and welcome to the forum!

so sorry to hear about this, however, some hoods can have some strange rules. Did you do all 320 point tasks? Did you chat?

there is no way for you to get back lost rewards, but I hope you find a happy place. There are some really great hoods out there... just hard to find
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Centennial Club
    Why not create your own hood then you can decide what level of tasks should be a minimum (if that really matters because in my hood its the taking part not the winning that is encouraged). You can also boot out any freeloaders (there are quite a few of those in the game - all take and no give/help) etc. It was the insistence of certain level as minimum plus doing diamond task that made me leave and start my own now I am much happier with the game and some weeks do not bother with the derby at all especially if I am concentrating on levelling up.

good luck with your new hood whatever you decide.

Those are the rules. I adjust my game play knowing that there is no recourse to the actions of the leader of the hood. Virtual "friends" are not real friends.

Correct me if Iím wrong, but I thought you could still collect your prizes once you joined another hood.
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

not if you left or were removed mid derby. Only if you were removed after derby ended but before you collected your prizes

Right, so reading the post by OP they should be able to collect their prizes once they join another hood bc it appears that they were kicked after derby ended.
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Quote Originally Posted by themammabear View Post
    Right, so reading the post by OP they should be able to collect their prizes once they join another hood bc it appears that they were kicked after derby ended.

It is not clear. I read it as they were kicked before end of derby
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

You will be able to collect your prizes if and when you join another hood. I have taken my baby farm out mid derby and joined another hood, while I wasn’t able to play the derby after joining I was able to collect prizes when it ended.

Farm level: 237 Silo 11,700 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    ďI think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: ďThe scarecrow made me do itĒ. Quote accredited to dtx275

There is always the possibility it was done accidentally. Many derby teams have specific protocols to follow. Some leaders are not very tolerant if there looks to be rule abuse by a player even if it was done accidentally.

As a leader, I can say that being very chat active and chat responsive is a must for teamwork, and asking if unsure about something helps a bunch to keep from getting kicked out.

I cannot confirm about not being able to get the rewards. I always thought if you left a hood or got kicked before derby ended, you not get any horseshoe rewards.