Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Returning TH12 Level 181 Looking for a Clan

Hi Felix,

If you're still searching for a clan check us out!

***Pine Fine #PYULYYU9***

We are recruiting a couple more TH11+ ***(cannot be rushed or engineered)*** that are active in wars. We war every Monday/Wednesday/Friday and the wars are started at 8 PM EST. We are looking for members that are friendly but take war seriously.

We are in ---Masters 1 --- for the Supercell CWL

***CWL is taken seriously for our clan - Meaning if you participate you will be expected to do friendly challenges before attacking and you need to discuss your attack plan so others can review it to see if there are any problems with it.***

To participate in CWL you will need to be TH12. We do have a second clan, Pine Fine 2, that is in Crystal 1 that non TH12s move to.

Our record is 327 wins and 253 losses. If you have opted for wars you are expected to use both your attacks. TH10's and lower are expected to attack in the first 12 hours of the war. *If you can't meet these requirements you will be kicked*

We also have fun events sometimes. We have done a few PotLucks and Trojan War (no one attacks until the last 90 minutes of the war)- They are a lot of fun! We also host other war events, ground/air troops only, 50 in 50 and friendly wars with our second clan.

***Warning - Before joining and leaving like so many others from the forums - Our chat can be inactive outside of wars. The clan in general however is not inactive. We war three times a week and donations are filled very quickly. If you want a very active chat log at all times, this isn't the clan for you.***

We are relaxed when it comes to donations. We hope that any member that joins donates. During a war, specifically requested troops are normally filled quickly and are only max donations. Outside of war troop requests are filled but specific requests may not be filled as quickly as a request of "any".

***If you do send an invite, make sure to put [Goliath] or something about Goliath in your comment so you’re not denied since we are always actively waring.***

We have not missed maxed rewards since Clan Games was introduced. If you join we do not have a minimum limit on how many points you must earn we just hope that you contribute as much as you can.

If you have any questions, please feel free to comment here. Good luck and hope to hear from you soon!

***PLEASE BE ACTIVE IN WARS AND CLAN GAMES***

Level 18 B2B adult war clan. League wars with regular wars non stop in between. We want members who like to war more than not.

We run a second clan that our th10s n below go to for cwl called ExaltedLegendz. Both do very well in wars and run by the same leader n co leaders. Both are extremely active.

We run clan contests every 3 months with winners receiving apple or android gift cards!

We have members from all time zones so there is always someone on to donate for raids or war, talk about life, your ex, sports or the weather lol

We feature top th12 3 star attackers that are always up to date on the latest metas and always have time to help teach the latest attack strategies and to practice by fc.

We max clan games within the first few days, every time.

Donations are filled extremely quickly. We do not keep a donation ratio bcuz it's honestly hard to donate - the requests get filled so quickly.

We use discord to communicate and the app IS MANDATORY. We have an add free version of clash track for your optional use.

We are currently looking for the following:

NON RUSHED BASES, NO ENGINEERED, NO .5s ... fair competitive play.

Th9:: with 20/20 heroes

th10:: with 30/30 heroes

Th11:: with 35/35 heroes

Th12:: 45/45 heroes

Please let me know if interested.♥
    TakeoverLegendz #8R9RUQUG

Say skittlez or forums if u decide to join
    My discord name skittlez#2329

Hello Felix. We are New Brits! An adult only clan with a mature and relaxed nature but also an organised level 16 international war clan. We are UK-based so we work around GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) but have many international members from the US, Europe, and Asia so there will always be someone online to donate. We're currently looking to further strengthen our War and CWL lineups and I believe that you would be an excellent addition to our clan.

The Specifics:
    Clan Wars: We typically war 3 times per week. Everyone may opt in or out as you wish but we ask that you go Red if upgrading heroes or if you'll be too busy to get in both attacks.

Clan Games: We have completed the top tier in every Games.

CWL: We currently fight with a mix of TH 11 and 12s. We try to rotate people that are interested in fighting in CWL through a sign up prior to the start based on everyone's availability. We are currently in Masters III.

What We Are Looking For From You:
    Must be over the age of 18
    Be able to download our clan app Band (we use this for discussing war strategies and keeping in touch outside the game)
    Be active
    Use both war attacks

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. If you're interested, mention that Stark sent you from the forum when you request. Clan Tag - #8JY22YJL

Clan: New Brits ~ Lvl 16 ~ UK/International ~ Adults Only
    Check out our Clan Recruitment Thread Here
    Questions about New Brits? Ask on Discord Here
    Questions not New Brits related? PM me or Message me on Discord Here
    TH 12 Lvl 181 Heroes: 62/57/23 #2VURP90QR
    TH9 Lvl 100 Heroes: 20/15 #YGRQLQYUY

PRISM - LEVEL 15 [#8YC8PP88]
    Main clan requirements:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - Confident war attacker
    - TH9 (50 combined hero’s)
    - TH10 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH11 (80 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (100 combined hero’s)

TROJAN GLADIATOR - LEVEL 14 [#2VRVJGJ8]
    Second extension clan welcomes:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - TH8 (maxed with level 10 King)
    - TH9 (20 combined hero’s)
    - TH10 (40 combined hero’s)
    - TH11 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (80 combined hero’s)

We run CWL in both clans meaning everyone who’s interested can be part of it, no one gets left out! We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games and WAR CONSTANTLY, you can opt out whenever necessary. No war pressure, just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

We have a KIK group where we chat (it’s much easier than the in game keyboard and keeps your number private). It is mandortory for war as we discuss and post war plans there.

We are a very active and competitive group, we like to win; however we play this game for fun alongside our busy schedules and jobs. Thanks to both clans being international (mostly USA/UK), donations are never left hanging and we friendly challenge for practise, there’s always room for improvement!

If either clan sounds like the right clan for you, just mention ‘Lea in forums’ upon joining.

For any interest in clans merging, please add me on KIK to discuss further.

My tag #2RQ9VUPV2
    KIK: LeaAtPrism

Pro Member

Hi ,

Sounds great mate, we're a mature clan of Mums and Dads, and after reading your post I feel like a beer now. 😁🍻
    If you're still looking for a clan then we may be what you're looking for.

You'd be welcome to join The Bailey main clan.

We have three active clans in our family. All follow the general rules:
    • English speaking only.
    • Adults 18+
    • Drama free
    • Back to back wars (can opt out)

The Bailey (in-game link, forum post)
    The original clan, established in the UK about 4 years ago. Generally TH10+.

The Bailey II (in-game link, forum post)
    Established this year originally to run a second CWL, however quickly grew in a couple of months to our most active war clan (last clan games was maxed in 22 hours!). Generally TH8s and TH9s.

The Bailey III (in-game link, forum post)
    Our newest clan. Started to accommodate the fast growth of the bailey family of clans. Generally TH7s and below.

We use Discord to communicate between clans and as to assist in recruiting, strategy and planning, however it's not a requirement. If you're interested please join our Discord Server or if you don't use Discord just apply in game saying you're from the forums or just message me.

Wishing you all the best in your search.

Grimtar

Still keeping my options open

Forum Superstar
    Check out FLATLINE 2.0 Level 15 #P9QYU8UR. Relaxed mature environment. Farm/Casual/CWL/Max Clan Points. War is optional not require, but we do war and take it serious. No app to download but this is Wichita family clan of 4 discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Muoi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!
    Last edited by Mu0i; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:18 PM.

Millennial Club
    You would fit right in! Check out our L12 Clan!

Brisket

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by FelixDeCat View Post
    Hello Ingame I go by Felix #2U0V9UR0

*Love to DONATE
    *Would be willing to War (Really Rusty)
    *LOVE CLAN GAMES (I am a team player)
    *Love to chat if I'm not Farming
    *25 years old have a family & work so clash is my relaxing game time.
    *Beer time
    Felix, I sent you a friend request in game (Han). Would love to talk to you about my clan Sandy Littles #208GPPL8. Come check us out I think you'd fit in well with us.

Red face Mutant X | War Clan | Level 9 | TH9+ | Mature/Adult | War, Games, CWL

• Casual-Competitive • Multi-Clan Network • Organized • Safe & Fair Play
    • 40v40 & 50v50 Wars • 85% Win-Rate • Max Donations • Mature/Adult

Wars M, W, F at 3pm PT (UTC-7)

Join Discord & follow instructions @ http://discord.gg/Y3BKSM3
    in-game join requests not accepted
    Clan Tag: #28P220JCV — http://mutant.team/
    Recruiting unrushed TH levels 9+: TH9, TH10, TH11, TH12