Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Dirty trick - legend loot(if u didn't know)

Dirty trick - legend loot(if u didn't know)

if you are in low legend and don't care about trophies and doing only 4 - 6 attacks a day...

why waste the other 4 or 2 attacks?

snipe storages with queen or warden(try to put him on ground,air mines are always on the storage edges). all storages are outside every single base. you don't lose trophies. also if you get above 4% (i think) you get 4 trophies.

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by PawanPs View Post
    if you are in low legend and don't care about trophies and doing only 4 - 6 attacks a day...

snipe storages with queen or warden(try to put him on ground,air mines are always on the storage edges). all storages are outside every single base. you don't lose trophies. also if you get above 4% (i think) you get 4 trophies.

cheers
    1) why is it "dirty"? You're not even taking the loot away from the defender and even if you were, this game is all about stealing loot.
    2) I guess most people who manage to climb in legends can also think options like this if they are sure to otherwise miss their attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by PawanPs View Post

cheers
    You're sort of describing farming and why would you think it is dirty? A large percentage of the people playing care more about loot than trophies. As for your advice, it sounds more like advice on how to drop out of legends. If you want to stay in legends so you can keep taking those storages, you're better off getting a higher percentage of damage and using all 8 attacks.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

I'd like to think that anyone whose climbed to the lofty ranks of legend league know all the ins and outs of the many different farming techniques...

Forum Legend
    If you have climbed to Legend, chances are that you really don't need much loot anymore...

I can assure you from personal experience, that staying in Legend with all 3 heroes down, is a challenge :-)

So, don't enter unless you have your heroes all maxed out ..

You CAN have 5-6 defense buildings upgrading in Legend, though, because the entire system works like Clan Wars.

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-17.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats

Pro Member
    Yea Iíve done sorta similar thing, I might of had say 6 attacks done and it was after 2pm (3pm reset for us) and I just burnt my precooked army right after I did an attack just to get something even if I snagged a 2 star or not, just gone for the bonus loot mainly

What you meant to say is "if you don't want to stay in legends". You won't stay there long losing cups that fast.

Quote Originally Posted by TurmBo View Post
    What you meant to say is "if you don't want to stay in legends". You won't stay there long losing cups that fast.
    OP was suggesting how to use remaining attacks to at least get loot if a player doesnít have time to use all of their attacks. Seems like fine advice for people that need loot and havenít used all eight of their attacks before the daily reset, since you canít lose trophies on an attack in legends, even if you do 0 damage.

Forum>Supercell Main>Forum Talk>Signature Shops>[GFX Shop] TerMinus Prime [TP]
    why call it dirty farming ?
    and i can find loot in lower leagues too
    I would go to legends if i want to push , not to farm
    Last edited by TerMinus Prime; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:32 AM.

Recruitment || Forum Achievements
    Want Signature/avatar/clan banner or poster? *Click here*

Pro Member
    I farm in legends, my time frame only really allows around 8 hits a day so itís perfect for me, canít lose loot on defence