Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Dirty trick - legend loot(if u didn't know)

Its as dirty as was th sniping.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by mkmishra7 View Post
    Its as dirty as was th sniping.
    Why?

It is nothing like the "easy free loot" that TH sniping provided. You still have to be doing enough "proper" attacks to stay in Legend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Why?

It is nothing like the "easy free loot" that TH sniping provided. You still have to be doing enough "proper" attacks to stay in Legend.
    Do you really? Pretty sure you can stay quite easily at 5000-5100 with just doing 2-3 attacks a day and having one of those teaser bases that will net you tons of 0* and 1* defenses.
    I highly doubt you gonna be losing more than 100-ish trophies a day even if you get attacked 8 times. Ppl at that level are that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by MyH4oBG View Post
    Do you really? Pretty sure you can stay quite easily at 5000-5100 with just doing 2-3 attacks a day and having one of those teaser bases that will net you tons of 0* and 1* defenses.
    I highly doubt you gonna be losing more than 100-ish trophies a day even if you get attacked 8 times. Ppl at that level are that bad.
    �� I’m resemble that remark! I’m at that level and I’m that bad lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Why?

He was talking about the remaining attacks so the comment is in reference with that.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by MyH4oBG View Post
    My two accounts in Legends (neither anywhere near maxed, but both TH12) typically get hit for around 100-120 trophies per day, and I'm only averaging just over 20 per attack, so need at least 6 attacks to break even.

Ok, I'm not a great attacker, but TBH most of those who are goode enough to stay with only 3-4 attacks will also be pretty well maxed, so don't need the loot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    I can assure you from personal experience, that staying in Legend with all 3 heroes down, is a challenge :-)

So, don't enter unless you have your heroes all maxed out ..

/Affront
    Amen brother. I have been trying to stagger the royalty to keep at least one up, but a few times needed to upgrade them all just because loot storages filled, It has given me an appreciation for which royalty troops in more important, and for my attacks ground the queen is vital and for air, I need to have warden. Canít wait until all three are done to make some hay.

Centennial Club
    This would work to drop from Legend. But few up there need the loot. Although today's attacks few had any level 13 walls. I have only been attacked 5 times so up 119 so far. 5300 range so that may change as accounts should get harder as I move up. Had two 3* attacks each of the last 2 days and only 1 3* defense.
    Only 136 walls and some lab stuff to max. Oh and one warden level.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by PawanPs View Post
    if you are in low legend and don't care about trophies and doing only 4 - 6 attacks a day...

why waste the other 4 or 2 attacks?

snipe storages with queen or warden(try to put him on ground,air mines are always on the storage edges). all storages are outside every single base. you don't lose trophies. also if you get above 4% (i think) you get 4 trophies.

cheers
    Iím in legends and I donít think youíll stay long in legends this way

Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    I’m in legends and I don’t think you’ll stay long in legends this way
    for reference I've only done 13 attacks the last 4 days & currently at 5087..that means i could have done 19 sniping attacks for 0 trophies over those 4 days & still be in legends (however im too lazy even to snipe )

so yes its very possible. I'd love to see the average trophies lost daily for people in the 5000-5100 range, it cant be more than 100 trophies maximum to stay in legends