Thread: New two additional levels in Poison Spell.

New two additional levels in Poison Spell.

New two additional levels in Poison Spell. A different ability of that Spell. The varying ability of "poison spread" levels 4 and 8 is that if used on CC, the army will come out. If two "poison level four" are used at the same time, then ...!
    Level 4 poison spill effect, two poison spells will be used to take out the CC troops and capture the CC troops.
    Level 8 Poison Spill Effect CC army will join our army, join us as skeletons.
    When we release that level 1 poison for CC troops, the troops die of magic. But when poison starts at level 4, the troops are captured, then they disappear. These troops will be imprisoned in the bank. "Troops Bank" (next to the donation option, the gemstone will appear next to the donation option)
    Troops must be in 100 housing locations to donate to others.
    According to him, it has three advantages.
    1. Many Th12 maximum players are hidden in the lower league, LVL4 will be used to push those players into the next league. It will be used by this player from th5 to th9.
    2. Many accounts will no longer be useful. (Donating troops to multiple accounts of their own)
    3. TH9 players can donate to a higher level army and make some room in the top Clan. (For example, collecting the electro dragon "lvl4" spell in the opponent's base CC)

How can clouds be fixed ..!
    first of all...
    For loot, players from lower leagues should not compromise with players of TH 10 or above.
    If a Th8 player leaves only this LVL4 spell
    As the spell is used, the other lower players lose the trophy there. But th8 players removed the CC troops and then reached the "Bank of Troops". I am sure that the army will have the maximum level.
    Lower players should capture troops in the clan castle. To get the troops, the lower players took easy steps. Think that all th8 players will get troops in CC. Maximum players will receive free trophies. Lower players require maximum troops, on the occasion they try to tamper with players at the highest level. He will get some army and the opponent will get the trophy.
    One more thing ..
    TH 12 should never return to the lower leagues.
    low TH found the troops inside the palace (clan castle), by Th12 CC.
    Second point.
    Multiple accounts will no longer be useful.
    Many more members have another ID. Why do they make it?
    Any suggestions..
    Let me tell you why! For Troops donations only.
    If all players use this spell, all players must donate troops to each other. They will add new members to improve the tribe (clan). The new player has the ability to donate to the troops, which he captured by the maximum number of players.
    I just said in between.
    TH9 players can donate to the army and make some room in the top clan.
    Note- Level 4 only has the ability to "take out CC TROOPS", not level 5.
    Troops will be captured using a spell (level 4), and a check to see which troops are inside the CC.
    Last edited by jamesoo7; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:17 PM.

Forum Champion
    You lost me at “ multiple accounts will no longer be useful.” Why would SC do ANYTHING to discourage people from starting a second (or twentieth?) account? This would also make cc troops effectively useless. Just drop a spell and they disappear? No thanks. I also don’t see how this will help the small fraction of Titans players who still encounter clouds? If you are saying that you think more players moving into higher leagues will help clouds then you are wrong. That will only make them worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    Just drop a spell and they disappear?
    Not just one spell, drop two spell and they disappear. First "SPELL" is being used to test CC.

1 this won't prevent TH12 being in low leagues. A TH8 isn't finding TH12s anyway, they're more like to find TH8s with max troops in their CC donated to them.

2 why on earth would it make donating accounts less useful? you aren't going to have access to ALL troops captured this way, just things other TH8s request for defense

3 so you can even donate troops you capture? weird, but so is the whole idea

4 how do you think changing gameplay where TH8s sit (champs and below) is going to affect clouds in Titans? makes no sense to me

5 they aren't going to make multiple accounts less useful, why do you think Supercell ID allows multiple accounts? to make it easier to have donation accounts. The GOOD news is your idea would't nake them less useful

6 the BETTER news is your baffling idea is not likely to be implemented

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    1 this won't prevent TH12 being in low leagues.
    Will stop climbing down because every player will be looking for army.
    A TH8 isn't finding TH12s anyway, they're more like to find TH8s with max troops in their CC donated to them.
    Not th8, th9 and th10 are getting th12 base.
    Those players will try to upgrade the spell to "level 4". Maximum players have already maxed the spell. This is not possible for every player who gives "2 spells" through "clan perks".
    2 why on earth would it make donating accounts less useful? you aren't going to have access to ALL troops captured this way, just things other TH8s request for defense
    I want to do something for the lower players.
    3 so you can even donate troops you capture? weird, but so is the whole idea
    yes, are you right about this
    4 how do you think changing gameplay where TH8s sit (champs and below) is going to affect clouds in Titans? makes no sense to me
    I'm not changing gameplay. The game has been handed over to those young players. Forcing going to affect clouds in Titans. need something gameplay changes.
    5 they aren't going to make multiple accounts less useful, why do you think Supercell ID allows multiple accounts? to make it easier to have donation accounts. The GOOD news is your idea would't nake them less useful
    Both can probably be beneficial.
    6 the BETTER news is your baffling idea is not likely to be implemented
    You know better than me, as you think it is right.
    Last edited by jamesoo7; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:04 AM.