Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a Base to keep your resources Safe

Thumbs Up a Base to keep your resources Safe

Hello , well for those people like me who maxed out their defences and everything and just want to max their walls , i created a base . it was really effective i tested it from gold cup to legend cup it would give your opponents a really hard challenge to put their hands on your resources even with jump spell and goblins .

ofc it's not so good for earning trophies but most of the time the opponent would just destroy your town hall and it would give you some hours without of being stressed of being raided .

Picture of the base :

Shared Link :
    https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...Y5u5VtvKKnJlWD

Level 257Maxed TH12

Forum>Supercell Main>Forum Talk>Signature Shops>[GFX Shop] TerMinus Prime [TP]
    Th has loot in it too , so yu need to save your th as well

Recruitment || Forum Achievements
    Want Signature/avatar/clan banner or poster? *Click here*

Quote Originally Posted by TerMinus Prime View Post
    Yaaa you right

Quote Originally Posted by TerMinus Prime View Post
    It has nothing compared to the storages , people will attack the TH and you will get sheild , also for those who doesn't stop after destroying townhall ,

in my last 30 defend , 27 of it never reached more than 37 destruction

Level 257Maxed TH12

My concern with a base like this is a "slow bleed" in resources. Specifically, your TH is completely exposed and would be easy pickings for a quick hero push, which gives easy loot (albeit not a huge amount), an easy 1-star victory, and requires no additional time (no troops used and if pump hero abilities, no rest time needed). On your end though, you have lost a bit of loot and gained no shield so a cycle of small hits may continue until a real attack comes your way (wherein the attacker may forego the TH entirely and just use a siege to walk right into your core, cleaning you out). I'm not saying that this base won't work at all (it may be great some days), but I've played with bases like this in the past and exposing your TH like this can lead to some frustrating loot loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutty31383 View Post
    My concern with a base like this is a "slow bleed" in resources. Specifically, your TH is completely exposed and would be easy pickings for a quick hero push, which gives easy loot (albeit not a huge amount), an easy 1-star victory, and requires no additional time (no troops used and if pump hero abilities, no rest time needed). On your end though, you have lost a bit of loot and gained no shield so a cycle of small hits may continue until a real attack comes your way (wherein the attacker may forego the TH entirely and just use a siege to walk right into your core, cleaning you out). I'm not saying that this base won't work at all (it may be great some days), but I've played with bases like this in the past and exposing your TH like this can lead to some frustrating loot loss.
    It is true with farming bases , but woth this i never lost more than 70k , even with goblins+ jump spell or miners , for other troops , it just divide them and also they mostly never stop after destroying the townhall , and the giga tesla it self would destory a good amount of troops after the ball gets dropped , and as the walls are double and triple , they would just go for defences , and even if any of troops reaches resources , each of them are protected by walls ,

and yes it depends of the condition , but give it try for a few moment , for me who doesn't care about trophies , cause i always stay in master league for the great loot , it's a good base which will protect my resources

Level 257Maxed TH12

It’s a really strong base to protect resources, but what about your league?
    Sure most of those who attack go for Th because they wanna get higher and better in the league

Quote Originally Posted by Kiashah99 View Post
    It’s a really strong base to protect resources, but what about your league?
    Sure most of those who attack go for Th because they wanna get higher and better in the league
    Sure that's the point , they go for the TH and will leave the resources , even if they carry on they wouldn't be able to reach resources most of the time

Level 257Maxed TH12

With all your defenses exposed, I don't see how this protects anything. Any decent attacker would destroy this with a queen walk to clear one side then jump plus some troops to core out the resources. The huge amount of wasted double and triple walls would be better served enclosing some of the defenses.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH7-11
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm permamax (for now)
    TH11 - doug 50/50/20 heroes

Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    It is true with farming bases , but woth this i never lost more than 70k , even with goblins+ jump spell or miners , for other troops , it just divide them and also they mostly never stop after destroying the townhall , and the giga tesla it self would destory a good amount of troops after the ball gets dropped , and as the walls are double and triple , they would just go for defences , and even if any of troops reaches resources , each of them are protected by walls ,

and yes it depends of the condition , but give it try for a few moment , for me who doesn't care about trophies , cause i always stay in master league for the great loot , it's a good base which will protect my resources
    I stay in titan so its useless to me and all u need is a warden gobs and jump to get the loot in the storages throw king and queen at the amd boom u got all the loot