Thread: 6 Th7s, 1 Th8, 2 Th9, 1 TH11

6 Th7s, 1 Th8, 2 Th9, 1 TH11

Hey all,

This may be a different post than what you may usually see. I have 10 accounts. Most of my 7s are maxed as well as my 8. I have a maxed 9 and a new 9 without crossbows. I also have a close to max 11 with max heroes.

What I am looking for:
    -I am looking for a clan to take in most of my accounts if not all. A serious but also casual war clan which is pretty established. Looking to also be able to opt out when I get too busy to attack.
    OR
    -I am looking to either make a War clan with someone else who also has multiple accounts or help someone rebuild their clan. Looking for experienced players.

-
    I am interested in warring on most my accounts besides my 11 which would just be there for donations as I want to first max him out completely.
    I also dont want to use both attacks on all my accounts if all the bases are already 3 starred so if your clan has one of those rules please dont bother.

Forum Superstar
    The problem with warring with too many accounts is you can't be trusted. Inevitably you will have a personal issue and miss your attacks, then the clan loses the war.

💥#pvuyclr8- Terror Vibes Lvl 15- Competitive Th9 and below wars💥 Members Must be active in Cwl, CGs, or Regular War.

ALL WARS ARE OPTIONAL. NO mandatory 3rd party apps, kik is optional.

FRIENDLY☺️ War, Farm, Push Clan. Put "MD" in request. IF THE CLAN IS CLOSED, friend request one of the leaders. Kik username caneheat. Discord - Caneheat#1528

Hey,
    I understand the concern but Ive been in hundreds of wars and the problem has never came up for me. If I foresee any personal issues coming up or if I will be busy i will let the clan know in advance so I dont hurt them.

hi im also a multiple acc user interested to make a clan?got 8 acc ....pm me if you interested

Hi Icejay,

If you're still searching for a clan check us out!

***Pine Fine 2 #VRPP28L8 is the sister clan for Pine Fine.***

We are recruiting a few more TH9+ ***(cannot be rushed or engineered)*** that are active in wars. We war every Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday and the war are started at 8PM EST. We are looking for members that are friendly but take war seriously.

***We are in Crystal I for the new CWL*** We do 30v30 for CWL. For CWL we only take TH9+

Our record is 88 wins and 33 losses. If you have opted for wars you are expected to use both your attacks.

***Warning - Before joining and leaving like so many others from the forums - Our chat can be inactive outside of wars. The clan in general however is not inactive. We war three times a week and donations are filled very quickly. If you want a very active chat log at all times, this isn't the clan for you.***

While chat is not active you are expected to read through chat/clan mail for assigned war targets or for any messages directed at you. Discord is also an option, but is highly recommended that you join it.

Since our clan has formed we have not missed a max CG reward.

***PLEASE BE ACTIVE IN WARS AND CLAN GAMES***

Wed be happy to take all your accounts in T.U.F.F! I have about 4 or so accounts myself and Im working my way to max Th10 as well. The clan is well rounded and we could use an addition such as yourself!

To Unite and Fight Foes! Nothing is better than winning a war and growing stronger! Were looking to increase our numbers in active players as fast and efficiently as possible.

My name is Gabriel, my IGN is Paladin and I am the clan leader of T.U.F.F. I am a somewhat fresh Th10 with max Wizards, Pekkas, Dragons and Archers. I am looking for some active members so as to help my clan family grow into a force to be reckoned with.

Description of T.U.F.F
    - Everyone is 18+, we mostly use clean language, therefore were not looking for anyone below the age of 15.
    - I am the heavy donator, usually donating around 800-1300 a season, depending on how often my clan mates would like the assistance. I ask that any newcomers try to donate at least 300/season.
    - The chat isnt used as much as Id like, but we have a group chat on Snapchat that we use to announce Clan War, Leagues, Troop requests, etc.
    - We always participate in Clan War Leagues, but we normally war once or twice a week, once we get more members the plan is to move up to 2-3 times a week.

Requirements
    - We ask that anyone wanting to join be at least 15 years of age, that way theyd be able to listen and understand rules better.
    - Wed also kindly ask that you at least be a fresh Town Hall 6, were willing to of course allow time to grow, were not monsters.
    - Before any Town Hall progression occurs, we ask that you double check that everything is maxed out including buildings and troops, walls for lower town halls are a must, but I understand that higher level walls are expensive and take a lot of time.
    - We ask that anyone TH6+ donate 200-300/Season.
    - We ask that you are at least somewhat fluent and type in English.

Thank you for stopping by, we hope to fight along side you all on the battlefield

New Bloke/Chick
    I think you're exactly what we're looking for.

We're rebuilding a lvl 7 war clan, try us out if you're interested. I sent you a message with all details.
    Hope to see you there!

Millennial Club
    We can handle all the accounts and you opt out of war as needed. We take part in CWL and complete clan games. So if you have not found a new home then please swing past and check us out.
    IGNITE FURY - #982LUU09 - LEVEL 17 WAR CLAN

MY player ID is #VQOVQJY2 check me out.

We are an international based 3* war clan who strives for success. We Currently have over 500 war wins.

General Information

◦ We do not kick people if they do not get 3*s all the time.
    ◦ We do back to back wars and have an occasional break for one day only
    ◦ One day break is to gather some resources, get your hero upgrades in etc
    ◦ You can opt out of wars as needed. No pressure to be in wars here.
    ◦ One day break is to gather some resources, get your hero upgrades in etc. If you have any further questions or if I have missed anything out, inbox me on forums, or join 'Ignite Fury' #982LUU09 AND PLEASE MENTION YOU ARE FROM FORUMS! Tell them JB sent you.

Hi, i've sent you a message offering you and your accounts (we'll see how many we can fit) a place in the clan. If you are interested, please reply. You are the perfect fit for you clan. After reading the message, if you have any questions, please feel free to message me them! Keep clashing and enjoy!

SmasherBilly123
    Wizard Warfare Creator and Leader