Thread: Since when does Greg sell land expansion items?

Since when does Greg sell land expansion items?

I've noticed that ever since I started playing again Greg's selection of items has only gotten better and better (3x bottles of syrup, cream, butter etc). Logged onto my account for the first time today to discover that he was selling a mallet! Has anyone else noticed this? Is this a common occurrence normally?

Since...ever?
    According to Hay Day wikia among other things Greg sells also "supplies", supplies being:

The Wikia is updated regularly, so can't really tell when Greg "started" to sell EM's.
    Last edited by BULIGO; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:37 PM.

I could be wrong, but I only noticed EMs in Gregís shop within the last year. Every so often an update seems to bring new additions to Gregís roadside shop, like new products, manufactured products, rather than wheat and soy beans.

wiki says expansion permits? That is interesting...
    Last edited by WussyPuss; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:34 PM.
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Interesting? Or author's wishful thinking? ;-)
    Last edited by BULIGO; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:19 PM.

New Bloke/Chick
    I thought that too! Just now & then something extra good, dairy/syrup and got an EM recently too-def new for me, thanks SC!

Awhile back, they promised us that Greg would start selling better items in his shop. That's when you started seeing expansion items once in awhile, and more good stuff like sugar and dairy.

I have never seen permits in Greg's shop, but I have seen barn and silo expansion items. Not often, but it happens.
    Level 200

That's the damndest thing! I got back into daily playing in April this year. Before today Greg has NEVER sold me anything other than crops, animal feed, and the occasional tool. Never, ever! You won't catch me complaining though.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Thank you OP for the tip. I'll visit Greg more often.

---
    Lynn
    August 18, 2019
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Janilee View Post
    Awhile back, they promised us that Greg would start selling better items in his shop. That's when you started seeing expansion items once in awhile, and more good stuff like sugar and dairy.

I have never seen permits in Greg's shop, but I have seen barn and silo expansion items. Not often, but it happens.
    What Janilee said. I think itís been about 2 years now give or take. In the beginning the expansion items came more often. Now itís once every blue moon.

Not to hijack the thread, but does anyone else remember when, after time ran out on a boat on the dock, the new boat used to come instantly? The first time the clock began running for four hours I was SO surprised. I donít even know why they did it. The boats already stay between 14 and 18 hours. Why the need to add 4 more hours to that? sigh