Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Not something you see every day... Goblone

Not something you see every day... Goblone

I thought this was worth a wider audience... Yesterday's forum cup war had a bonus point for best use of goblins, which threw up this rather unusual TH12 3* strategy by WorldDutch:

I don't think I've ever seen a Goblone attack before! The clone was indeed used on the goblins to take out (just!) the TH.

Hoak also came up with much the same in the other war, but using rage and freeze rather than clone.
    Last edited by OnyxDS; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:23 PM.
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Goblins are OP! Nerf coming.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

could you record it and post a link to the video?
    IGN: Alvinnn!!!! & ALvin (TH 12, 10 & 9)
    BEERBOHM'S Level 19 war clan

"never regret a day in your life, good days provide happiness and bad days provide experience."

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Quote Originally Posted by AlvinCOCM View Post
    could you record it and post a link to the video?
    Here you go:

Wouldn't a blimp full of loons without the clone have done the same thing and saved 3 spell slots?
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Wouldn't a blimp full of loons without the clone have done the same thing and saved 3 spell slots?
    Loons won't target TH unless GT is activated.While gobs will target TH as its a resource building as well.
    Also if you activate the TH before hand there a chance the blimp will break before reaching TH and loons will target other defenses.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    But there was a bonus star available for the best use of goblins on the day - so this is actually a 4* attack, whereas loons would only be 3*
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Forum>Supercell Main>Forum Talk>Signature Shops>[GFX Shop] TerMinus Prime [TP]
    thats a great attack , Goblins are OP!

Recruitment || Forum Achievements
    Want Signature/avatar/clan banner or poster? *Click here*

Well done, WD !

... or should I say "Goed gadaan!"
    Last edited by meonhoc; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:33 PM.

I'm trashing this base. Oh well! Thank you, Dutch.

Also, this was a 2nd hit. And, thanks to this post our opponent in War 3 got an easy 3 star as well.
    Last edited by sowad; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:14 PM.

Join us for the biggest yearly event! Forum Elite, more info - check this thread
    Our Discord Server - https://discord.gg/zYWJKkj

Watch the story of my hero, GSP - https://www.youtube.com/?v=NJw_RINI_IA