Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Chinese bots in builder base

  1. #11
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,559
    Quote Originally Posted by LapDawg View Post
    That falls under naming and shaming and is against the rules on this forum.

    TC, the best you can do is record and send those videos to Support as they're one of the only avenues of sorting this concern of yours out.
    he can just hide the names & share the video here too if thats true.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    How do they have “obnoxiously high wins” but a low trophy level? (...)
    That's the part where it confuses me too. It's humanly impossible to have 8k wins with a semi-rushed TH8 base. They just attack 24/7 even though there is literally no benefit after getting the daily loot. Maybe they're "buffing" their win count like that user said. Maybe they're just saying "Meh, it's an option so I'll bot this too" I really don't care whether they're botting their normal bases or not because it's not affecting me as much but when they're botting against me in a versus match I feel like I get matched against a cheater. I'd rather lose in a fair match over and over than win against these.

    I can provide proof and player tags if someone from SC contacts me and also a reddit search already shows discussions about these so it's not that uncommon maybe they're hopefully already aware and working on it.
    Last edited by UBERCELL; August 18th, 2019 at 05:32 PM.

  3. #13
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by UBERCELL View Post
    That's the part where it confuses me too. It's humanly impossible to have 8k wins with a semi-rushed TH8 base. They just attack 24/7 even though there is literally no benefit after getting the daily loot. Maybe they're "buffing" their win count like that user said. Maybe they're just saying "Meh, it's an option so I'll bot this too" I really don't care whether they're botting their normal bases or not because it's not affecting me as much but when they're botting against me in a versus match I feel like I get matched against a cheater. I'd rather lose in a fair match over and over than win against these.

    I can provide proof and player tags if someone from SC contacts me and also a reddit search already shows discussions about these so it's not that uncommon maybe they're hopefully already aware and working on it.
    Send me a direct message with the player tags, that way there's no public naming

  4. #14
    Pro Member zeldagod14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Hyrule kingdom
    Posts
    563
    Love how you point out the fact that their Chinese. The characters look similar to Japanese and other Asian countries, so it’s impossibke to tell unless you made the bot.

    You didn’t name the bot did you?

  5. #15
    Forum Champion PhilISuppose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    with the mushrooms
    Posts
    5,477
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    Love how you point out the fact that their Chinese. The characters look similar to Japanese and other Asian countries, so it’s impossibke to tell unless you made the bot.

    You didn’t name the bot did you?
    I don't have trouble telling the difference between Chinese Korean Japanese Thai...
    (chances are too they were in a clan with location China?)

    Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    Love how you point out the fact that their Chinese. The characters look similar to Japanese and other Asian countries, so it’s impossibke to tell unless you made the bot.

    You didn’t name the bot did you?
    Japanese and Chinese don't look similar at all, just because you're not able to tell them apart doesn't mean they're impossible for anybody else to distinguish them. (lowkey racist comment, calling all asian languages the same) "impossible" you say huh? Witchhunting won't do any good, and why would I open up a thread here complaining if I made the bot?
    Last edited by UBERCELL; August 19th, 2019 at 10:27 AM.

  7. #17
    Senior Member Rizzob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Over there ---->
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    Love how you point out the fact that their Chinese. The characters look similar to Japanese and other Asian countries, so it’s impossibke to tell unless you made the bot.

    You didn’t name the bot did you?
    I'm skeptical of the original claim as well, but this is a wildly ignorant comment. I have a Chinese co-worker, and rest assured he can identify Chinese characters even if he didn't write them. Not to mention, while I can't read a word of it, I can usually identify whether I am looking at Chinese, Japanese, or Korean characters.

    Chinese isn't some secret made-up language. There's nothing wrong with you if you can't identify the difference, but there are millions of people, if not billions, in the world who can.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •