Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chinese bots in builder base

Chinese bots in builder base

At 2800-3000 trophy range, all I get matched with is chinese bots with like 10k wins. And don't know why they are botting in builder base but it's extremely unfun trying to win against an A.I. that calculates the perfect attack against you and places the troops perfectly..

Quote Originally Posted by UBERCELL View Post
    At 2800-3000 trophy range, all I get matched with is chinese bots with like 10k wins. And don't know why they are botting in builder base but it's extremely unfun trying to win against an A.I. that calculates the perfect attack against you and places the troops perfectly..
    Ok, I'll bite: if they are so perfect, why are their trophies so low?
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

How do you know it's a bot ?
    Disclaimer: I do not work for SuperCell. I am not related to SuperCell in any way. I do not state any facts. All statement published by me are my opinions based on observations or just my guesses.

And what proof do you have that they're bots?
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 50 | AQ 50 | GW 20 |

Forum Legend
    Not bots, just people buffing their win count.

/Affront

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Ok, I'll bite: if they are so perfect, why are their trophies so low?
    Because even though they use the most perfect attack possible, they don't have enough trophy levels to climb higher yet? Doesn't change the fact that they're using bots to have an unfair advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    Not bots, just people buffing their win count.

/Affront
    They are bots. The location and repeating precision between the troop deployments, the timing between 'waves' are perfect. They always deploy on the outer ring no matter what army they use. They always have obnoxiously high wins despite their low all time high trophies. They use the whole 4 minute time including the 1 minute deployment window (probably calculating attack) They are always chinese. Their normal bases always train and attack 24/7. Unless it's a shared account with people that attack in both bases nonstop (which is probably also a ban reason), they ARE bots.

Forum Champion
    Because even though they use the most perfect attack possible, they don't have enough trophy levels to climb higher yet? Doesn't change the fact that they're using bots to have an unfair advantage.

They are bots. The location and repeating precision between the troop deployments, the timing between 'waves' are perfect. They always deploy on the outer ring no matter what army they use. They always have obnoxiously high wins despite their low all time high trophies. They use the whole 4 minute time including the 1 minute deployment window (probably calculating attack) They are always chinese. Their normal bases always train and attack 24/7. Unless it's a shared account with people that attack in both bases nonstop (which is probably also a ban reason), they ARE bots.
    How do they have “obnoxiously high wins” but a low trophy level? That’s a bit confusing. I also don’t see any purpose to botting in BB. I don’t doubt that there are players doing it, I just don’t see what they are accomplishing. A bot attack is only going to get you so far up the ladder before it becomes useless.
    Last edited by Bigdome757; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:13 PM.

Centennial Club

Give some examples of the player tags ?

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Quote Originally Posted by iHeron View Post
    Give some examples of the player tags ?
    That falls under naming and shaming and is against the rules on this forum.

TC, the best you can do is record and send those videos to Support as they're one of the only avenues of sorting this concern of yours out.

Forum Veteran
    i assume you mean to say that they are bots with low level villages hence their trophy range is low.
    at least i read it like that. if thats the case, then why not share some replays here? so we can see if its something to look at, or just trolling.