Thread: Looking for a neighborhoud

Fresh Spawn

Looking for a neighborhoud

Hi guys!
    I'm Kayleigh and I used to be addicted to HayDay back in 2012/2013. After that I stopped for a really long time, but yesterday I decided to start again. My farm is currently level 33, but I'm hoping to get better soon.

This is what I'm looking for:
    • A neighborhood where everyone helps each other.
    • A neighborhood that is willing to give me some tips and tricks to improve my farming.
    • A neighborhood that is either Dutch or English.
    • Preferably a neighborhood of 20+ people.

I'm definitely willing to help out other people in my neighborhood and even produce stuff if you need it. I'm also willing to help out in the derby if you guys would like me to. It doesn't matter if the neighborhood is talkative or silent, I'm willing to be either talkative or silent as well...

Hope I can join a fun neighborhood soon!

Hi Kayleigh,
    You are very welcome to join us at Wonkey Donkey's #JJYPGRJ. We are a mix of players from UK, Europe,USA, SA and Asia. We are not a very chatty neighbourhood, but that does not mean that we are not friendly and helpful.
    We would ask that you opt out of the derby until you are level 40 and if you do decide to opt there are derby rules.
    We don't really have any other rules. It is your farm to farm as you want, sell what you want to whoever you want, at what ever price you want. (A heads up is appreciated if you are selling any building or expansion materials or tools.)
    Ask for help whenever you need it and we will help out where we can. Also there are no restrictions on the birdhouse.

If you would like to give us a try, then I would need your farm tag as we are invite only.
    Cheers
    Brook.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Llylis View Post
    Hi Kayleigh,
    You are very welcome to join us at Wonkey Donkey's #JJYPGRJ. We are a mix of players from UK, Europe,USA, SA and Asia. We are not a very chatty neighbourhood, but that does not mean that we are not friendly and helpful.
    We would ask that you opt out of the derby until you are level 40 and if you do decide to opt there are derby rules.
    We don't really have any other rules. It is your farm to farm as you want, sell what you want to whoever you want, at what ever price you want. (A heads up is appreciated if you are selling any building or expansion materials or tools.)
    Ask for help whenever you need it and we will help out where we can. Also there are no restrictions on the birdhouse.

If you would like to give us a try, then I would need your farm tag as we are invite only.
    Cheers
    Brook.
    I would love to join! My tag is #RRCVQJP

That's brilliant. I'll send you a friend request now and follow it up with the invitation once you accept.
    See you soon
    Brook