Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: missing logout button on android and purpose of "connected" button

  1. #11
    Forum Master wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    10,583
    op it looks same as other clasher from china have posted here. are you sure that you havent created your village by using other "software" like vpn or played on an unsupported device or did you created your village on a device with chinese setting?

    you could try to contact the support again but you already have one "no".

  2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by superfudge View Post
    ios image...
    Attachment 213577
    android image...
    Attachment 213578
    clicking on the connect on android only brings up google play, not scid
    Yes, but it should let you log out, and then when you enter the email of an account with SCID, it will tell you that account is SCID, and ask if you want to log in to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

  3. #13
    Forum Master wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    10,583
    it should look like this.

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Yes, but it should let you log out, and then when you enter the email of an account with SCID, it will tell you that account is SCID, and ask if you want to log in to it.
    Yes, that does work, except when I do that, it doesn't bring up the ones I have already saved. It wants me to re-authenticate and get the verification code every time.

    Once I have switched to a SCid account and log out of that account on android device, then I can see all my saved one again.

    I think it's just a corner case oversight on SC part.
    Last edited by superfudge; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:42 PM.

  5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by superfudge View Post
    Yes, that does work, except when I do that, it doesn't bring up the ones I have already saved. It wants me to re-authenticate and get the verification code every time.

    Once I have switched to a SCid account and log out of that account on android device, then I can see all my saved one again.

    I think it's just a corner case oversight on SC part.
    That is always what happens when you switch between SCID accounts and non-SCID accounts.

    Your problem is that you can't set that one account to be a SCID account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •