Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: missing logout button on android and purpose of "connected" button

missing logout button on android and purpose of "connected" button

Maybe I'm missing something, but how come there is no log out button on android? I have some accounts connected with SCID and some still using google play because there is no option to link to SCID. When I connect to the accounts using google play, there isn't a logout button like I see on IOS. This means I cant switch over to my accounts that are linked to SCID.

Also what is the purpose of the connected button? Can we just replace that with the logout button?

Quote Originally Posted by superfudge View Post
    Maybe I'm missing something, but how come there is no log out button on android? I have some accounts connected with SCID and some still using google play because there is no option to link to SCID.
    advice - dont jump between supercell id login and any other login method. move all villages to scid or stay with the old login.

When I connect to the accounts using google play, there isn't a logout button like I see on IOS. This means I cant switch over to my accounts that are linked to SCID.
    Also what is the purpose of the connected button? Can we just replace that with the logout button?
    to switch from gplay saved village to supercell id you need to click at the supercell id "connect" button in the ingame settings. there you have the option to create a supercell id or to login with a supercell id.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:58 AM.

This particular account doesn’t have option to connect to scid. Support tells me it’s because it’s not supported in my region even though I had the option in all my other accounts.

This particular account doesn’t have option to connect to scid. Support tells me it’s because it’s not supported in my region even though I had the option in all my other accounts.
    Could it be that this one account was ORIGINALLY CREATED in another region/country? That might be the issue then [I have no clue where it would not be supported though]...

Anyway, as stated - I have switched all my accounts by now, and that way it does save time.

Yes, I never understood why you have to tap the 'connected' button to log off/out either.

Can you put a screenshot of it? i mean to show it doesn't have that option

Level 257Maxed TH12

Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    Can you put a screenshot of it? i mean to show it doesn't have that option
    Umm... what would that accomplish? The option is there on other accounts, and they have used it for those accounts, and it's not there for this one account, and support has told them it's not an option due to the registration location of the account?

This particular account doesnít have option to connect to scid. Support tells me itís because itís not supported in my region even though I had the option in all my other accounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    [I have no clue where it would not be supported though]...
    in china and chinese region supercell id is prohibited due to the local regulations. i dont know where else it is not supported.

op you may have create the village in chinese region or used vpn.
    try to contact the ingame support → show some prove that you are not in chinese region → ask them to change your region or to move your village to supercell id.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:45 PM.

i have tried contacting in game support multiple times with no luck. the account was created in US just like all my other accounts.

But the bigger issue remains. When i'm using android, with that account, there is no logout option for me to switch to my accounts that has scid!
    Last edited by superfudge; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:20 AM.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    i have tried contacting in game support multiple times with no luck. the account was created in US just like all my other accounts.

But the bigger issue remains. When i'm using android, with that account, there is no logout option for me to switch to my accounts that has scid!
    The "connected" button should bring up that option ona non-SCID account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

ios image...
    ios.PNG
    android image...
    android.PNG
    clicking on the connect on android only brings up google play, not scid
    Last edited by superfudge; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:10 PM.