Thread: Special offers

Fresh Spawn

Special offers

Why there is no special resource offers for builder base where loot is capped but we get resource offers every week in main village which is easy to farm.

Because no one cares about the bb
    \\\\\ TH12 - JAMESTOWN #28JUUQOPQ TH12 - MASTER MASON #PUQJR29V /////

Quote Originally Posted by Himewad View Post
    you speak for everyone? I enjoy builder base as much or more than legends, less than clan wars or CWL, and WAY WAY WAY more than clan games!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Himewad View Post
    You must care a little bit given how much to come to this subforum and post saying you don't care about it.

The gold pass has a rune of builder gold and a rune of builder elixir. We just finished an event that gave a rune of builder gold. Last clan games offered each builder rune at tier #5, while tier #2 had a clock tower potion. Plus the trader gives away free clock tower potions. What more do you want?

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    The gold pass has a rune of builder gold and a rune of builder elixir. We just finished an event that gave a rune of builder gold. Last clan games offered each builder rune at tier #5, while tier #2 had a clock tower potion. Plus the trader gives away free clock tower potions. What more do you want?
    I am not asking for free stuffs sorry. I just thought the frequent resources packs in the shop will be better if they are also on builder hall shop.

Maybe cause it's much more smaller than the main village . even though it has 2 builders you can max out very soon . and the waiting days are so much less and the only struggle is about finding the resources , i mean you can't even lose them in a fight so if you remove the only challenge available in BB by purchasing the resources then there would be no FUN. just give money already and get a maxed out BB9

Level 257Maxed TH12