Thread: New hero idea: Vamlord

New hero idea: Vamlord

Vamlord is a normal hero. I will not write Dps and hitpoints.Write down yours! Once his ability is activated he will be able to control CC troops. And CC troops will join our army and fought along with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Minsarul View Post
    .... I will not write Dps and hitpoints.Write down yours! Once his ability is activated he will be able to control CC troops. And CC troops will join our army and fought along with us.
    I assume you are saying he needs neither health nor damage, since the HP and DPS he provides is via that of the troops he "takes over". Cannot be. Drop him in and he must then get to those troops first, and with zero HP, he will never get to them to begin with. Many, many more details have to be provided.
    Last edited by rowman; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Minsarul View Post
    Vamlord is a normal hero. I will not write Dps and hitpoints.Write down yours! Once his ability is activated he will be able to control CC troops. And CC troops will join our army and fought along with us.
    This is a lazy suggestion. If you want to recommend a new hero, specifying the DPS and hitpoints is YOUR job. You also need to justify how this wouldn't be overpowered and completely negate the desire to fill your defensive CC. I mean, seriously, why would you fill your CC with troops if they were just going to be used against you?