Thread: Not able to login in

Not able to login in

Hi, I logged in back in my coc account after a long time and I connected my account with google play. Then it prompted me to connect with a supercell id so i created one with the same email address as associated with my coc account. Now it says that my Gmail isnt assocaited to any supercell id when clearly i got the account confirmation email for supercell but i somehow dont get the 6 code verification email. Help somebody.
    Last edited by iAbdullah; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iAbdullah View Post
    Hi, I logged in back in my coc account after a long time and I connected my account with google play. Then it prompted me to connect with a supercell id so i created one with the same email address as associated with my coc account. Now it says that my Gmail isnt assocaited to any supercell id when clearly i got the account confirmation email for supercell but i somehow dont get the 6 code verification email. Help somebody.
    i bet it was this.

it doesnt mean that you should create a supercell id → it means your village is saved with supercell id and can onlybe accessed with the correct supercell id and verification code.
    how could this happen? you have shared your village or device or email details with someone and that person saved your village with scid.

Did you try logging in through Google Play again?

@wotanwaton yea this is the screen but im pretty sure i didnt share my account details with anyone. I havent played in over 6 months. And also this message pops up when i try to log in with google account aswell.
    One thing is that my account is not hacked. It still links to my gmail and i created this supercell account with the same gmail. The verfication code is also sent to my own gmail BUT... Instead of receiving the verification code i get the message that this gmail isnt linked to any supercell id.. Idk maybe im missing some step or something.
    Also, i have another account which is also not linked to any supercell id but when i try to connect through gmail,that accoumt works perfectly fine and doeant ask for a supercell id registration or something.

@wotanwaton yea this is the screen but im pretty sure i didnt share my account details with anyone. I havent played in over 6 months. And also this message pops up when i try to log in with google account aswell
    One thing is that my account is not hacked.
    sharing devices is enough to make someone able to save your with supercell id. there were enough posts about "my friend/cousin/brother saved my village with his supercell id" because they shared their devices.

It still links to my gmail and i created this supercell account with the same gmail. The verfication code is also sent to my own gmail BUT... Instead of receiving the verification code i get the message that this gmail isnt linked to any supercell id..
    what you describe is "login with supercell id" but the email account you use is not used for a supercell id.

Idk maybe im missing some step or something.
    as i have said your village is saved with supercell id → everything you try is worthless. you need to know the correct supercell id and you need acces to the associated email account.

Also, i have another account which is also not linked to any supercell id but when i try to connect through gmail,that accoumt works perfectly fine and doeant ask for a supercell id registration or something.
    the notification always pops up if you try to load a village (saved with scid) with gplay/gamecenter login. you can read (picture above) what it tells you.

solution to your issue:
    contact the ingame support for account recovery.
    Contact In/Out of the Game

E-Mail Contact Form

Okay. I have got my account back but i feel kind of dumb. Is the account i created to log onto this forum not the same as a supercell id?

Forum Champion
    Okay. I have got my account back but i feel kind of dumb. Is the account i created to log onto this forum not the same as a supercell id?
    No. Accounts on this forum are in no way linked to the game. Glad you figured it out and got your account back.

Thanks. I feel kinda dumb now