Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: !!! Read this awesome idea !!!

!!! Read this awesome idea !!!

I would love to be able to watch the top players wins and losses, I am requesting, where the battle log button is still at the bottom of the screen when you are visiting another clashers village. As I sayed earlier I want to watch the top players glorious wins and epic failures. Thanks for reading this.
    Last edited by SuperSteve[Supercell]; December 31st, 2013 at 12:38 AM. Reason: no yelling

Maybe a idea to turn this off too would be nice. I have some losses and wins I do not want to share
    Yerr ar new forumers get off my property! *Waves shotgun in the air*

Just because you put everything in a big font does not make your idea any more important. On a smaller note, I'm not sure the top players want to share their failures.

Quote Originally Posted by slaap View Post
    Just because you put everything in a big font does not make your idea any more important. On a smaller note, I'm not sure the top players want to share their failures.
    Two very simply but good points u really should consider

league: Gold III status: Farming TH: 8 Current LVL: 76
    Current clan: 1LegioN
    ^^^check us out^^^

Solution

maybe a solution to the people who don't want to show their failures, you can put a button next to the "share replay button with your clan" you can make a button that says "share with public".

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ClanSmasher View Post
    maybe a solution to the people who don't want to show their failures, you can put a button next to the "share replay button with your clan" you can make a button that says "share with public".
    Write in normal sized font or get banned. Cheerio.

Steve / Supercell
    Brand Marketing

Stop what you're doing and read these now:
    http://forum.supercell.net/forumdisp.../8-Forum-Rules

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSteve[Supercell] View Post
    Write in normal sized font or get banned. Cheerio.
    This saddens me so much

Perhaps the forum rules need updating on what is the correct font size.

Because learning AFTERWARDS is not the correct way. BE UPFRONT about these things please

I think its a good idea actually. I could care less who watches my wins/losses. But there is a lesson to be learned from either =) and Id like to see different strategies & defenses

Banned
    Maybe an option to "share" so each player can choose what they want to share - because some of us will never be in a top 10 clan - and I am curious about the battles up there

Currently distracting you whilst i steal your loot
    Yeah i actually love the sound of this idea,if they could choose whether or not to make it public then that would be better but id honestly like to see it implemented.I mean who doesnt want to watch the greats of our game in action

Level 97 town hall9 !
    How to upload photos from iPad?
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...errerid=374910