Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I got falsely banned for account phishing...

Fresh Spawn

I got falsely banned for account phishing...

So i tried to get my old rushed th7 base back while i was on my mid th11 account. I provided details and without warning supercell "support" just banned me permanently for phishing. Then i tried to get that account back with 3 more accounts, which all got permanently banned too. So i made some new accounts and tried to debate the bans with them, but with no luck. What should I do? they keep ignoring me and instantly banning me

Pro Member
    understand that getting ...permanently banned ...is not up for debate with coc....the infraction is not open for discussion, review....you can not get the account back...

if bent on getting account back contact coc by e mail...

https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-of-clans/?contact=1&p=web

also understand this ...coc deletes permantly banned accounts...
    Last edited by IBWOLF2; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:49 AM.

Pro Member
    I'm not a pie you eat, I'm the pie that eats you. Nomnomnomnom.
    Tough luck. Unfortunately, the only thing you can really do is start from scratch. Incidentally, nothing can be done here on the forums.
    1) I sometimes bring 30 wall breakers to my raids, no lie. Half the walls in the base are destroyed, all it takes is one, maybe 2 rages. Maybe they need a nerf instead of <insert troop here>?

2) ďA picture is worth a thousand words.Ē A replay of an attack is worth a lot more.

Fresh Spawn
    i literally spent 5 years grinding that base... is there any way at all to negotiate with supercell
    An account for every town hall level? who does that? (except me of course)

Quote Originally Posted by EnterpriseIV View Post
    i literally spent 5 years grinding that base... is there any way at all to negotiate with supercell
    The only option you have is in-game support, but as you've gone through them multiple times with no luck I feel fairly confident saying you're done.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

I canít believe how haphazardly this happens. If my account I had grinded time and money on for years was just banned like that for no reason I would be livid.

Keep the faith OP. Keep trying support through the link above. I have heard stories like this when eventually they come across someone with a clue that unlocks their accounts.

Fresh Spawn
    The email replies all state that i need to contact support ingame, and i have had no luck. All my level 1 accounts were banned for trying to debate this issue

Fresh Spawn
    I just realised it may be because i said my old account was town hall level 31 and experience level 7 that i got my main acc banned... :/

Talking about banned accounts is against forum rules. In-game support are only people who can help you OP.

Fresh Spawn
    Yes but they keep either ignoring me or a bot keeps annoying me and doesn't let me get human help... i email them over 20 times last hour and every time they want me to talk with support... idk how many accounts ive made to talk with support, nothing seems to work.