Thread: Update idea which will make all of you happy

Fresh Spawn

Thumbs Up Update idea which will make all of you happy

a part of the next update should allow any clasher to upgrade walls without builders,it will be good on overfilled loot,especially when you can't do things for weeks.what do you guys think?_.​

Yeah. Until I have to next 100 times to find a base with decent loot.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Pro Member
    I'm not a pie you eat, I'm the pie that eats you. Nomnomnomnom.
    Uh, yeah. This has been debated before and has been shot down for one reason. Loot would be drastically harder to get with collectors empty.
    1) I sometimes bring 30 wall breakers to my raids, no lie. Half the walls in the base are destroyed, all it takes is one, maybe 2 rages. Maybe they need a nerf instead of <insert troop here>?

2) ďA picture is worth a thousand words.Ē A replay of an attack is worth a lot more.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by K391 View Post
    a part of the next update should allow any clasher to upgrade walls without builders,it will be good on overfilled loot,especially when you can't do things for weeks.what do you guys think?_.​
    I am agree with your idea

With OTTO available it's pretty easy to do builder management for using extra loot on walls.. don't see a need for this idea..

When the game was first released the game had this
    Whenever someone was about to log off, they spent as much gold as they could, it hurt the economy.

Been tried, didn't work.

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

Not only would this idea not make me happy it would actually make for a terrible gaming experience for everyone.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Millennial Club
    We would ideally all love this until we find ourselves struggling to find decent loot because it was easily dumpped into walls.

This has been suggested time and time again and hasn't happened with good reason.

Just be grateful it doesnt take actual time to upgrade like it did once upon a time.

All The Time
    You have already got that update as a 6th builder..

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by K391 View Post
    If you are able to keep all 5 builders occupied i such a way that all will be locked for more than 2 days, then you probably shouldnít occupy the last builder, but use him for walls.

The game is full of people who donít manage their builders properly, and those who DO know how to do it, hunt those who donít (because they usually have more loot and lower level walls)

Manage you Builders.. get the 6th builder if you need more than 5.

/Affront