Thread: Broken truck glitch

Broken truck glitch

Was doing my daily missions, but suddenly I couldn't move. When I tried to drive to do another task, it said I needed to fix my truck first, but the broken truck message didn't appear. Then one neighborhood member went to my spot to fix, but there isn't a way to fix it, it just says "only a stop, keep driving".
    Last edited by GiovanniLZ; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:23 AM.

This definitely needs fixing! Today I was able to repair another player's truck for the first time since the introduction of the valley. But to be able to so, I had to force stop and then reload HayDay first, as suggested by others on the forum. Most players won't know to do this, nor should they have to do all that to fix a truck.
    Level 95 - farm started June 2016
    No Town

Same Issue!

Quote Originally Posted by GiovanniLZ View Post
    Was doing my daily missions, but suddenly I couldn't move. When I tried to drive to do another task, it said I needed to fix my truck first, but the broken truck message didn't appear. Then one neighborhood member went to my spot to fix, but there isn't a way to fix it, it just says "only a stop, keep driving".

I’ve been to two broken down trucks in the past half hour and couldn’t fix either of them. How can we complete the tasks if the game doesn’t allow us to?