Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Clan mate doesn't always donate to his self, another requests on top of requests.

I'm completely maxed out with resources coming out of my ying and yang, so I hand out troops, spells and siege machines like they are candy.

Quote Originally Posted by back4more View Post
    Scenario 1
    Clan mate has multiple accounts and will fill his own requests most of the time.
    No issue, no need for an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by back4more View Post
    Scenario 2
    A clan mate with one account will request on top of someone else's request and log off. He's negative in the donation ratio, something like 1:9.
    Don't know what it means to "request on top of someone else's"... But being negative, even deep ratio (1:9) is expected sometimes, depending on raiding numbers. I'm typically up or down by that rate, depending on building vs raiding.
    View Kick Smurf Information: https://cocp.it/clan/R0U88CYQ

Forum Veteran
    We have a fairly generous donation policy. No ratios required, and my donation account tends to have a huge ratio over the course of a season (it mostly only attacks in cwl). I even keep a bunch of troops prebuilt to donate.

What annoys me is when people repeatedly request troops that I don't have and that they don't really need. E.g., th8s don't need max hogs for multiplayer attacks. When my own accounts request I give them loons, or giants, or pekka, or whatever, but those troops aren't enough, they need hogs, they think.

Quote Originally Posted by littledoctor View Post
    We have a fairly generous donation policy. No ratios required, and my donation account tends to have a huge ratio over the course of a season (it mostly only attacks in cwl). I even keep a bunch of troops prebuilt to donate.

What annoys me is when people repeatedly request troops that I don't have and that they don't really need. E.g., th8s don't need max hogs for multiplayer attacks. When my own accounts request I give them loons, or giants, or pekka, or whatever, but those troops aren't enough, they need hogs, they think.
    Personally, I would rather my clanmates raided with exactly what they want so they can practice the raids I would hppe they also use in CWL and War. Not like any particular troops are going to cost more or take longer. We aren't in the days of 45 minute golem requests ruining your day...

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

I think when it comes down to donations, it's individual and case by case. I don't think I would like a clan that enforced donations so I try not to enforce it myself. It depends on what a person contributes to the clan.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

It's About mentality ... I must tell you 2 things, there are some people who will donate a lot and there are few people you have to tell them again and again to donate ..

And If someone is elder it's not his/ her duty to fill request you can't force them either keep them if they are beneficial to your clan else kick them.

No2. If someone is leader or co-leader they must keep the donation ration 1:1 it's their clan they are the one responsible to keep the clan alive ...and where donation not filled clan become dead

No3. One should donate same town hall or lower than his townhall ( He should not rushed with troops)
    I always recommend join a clan those have at least 10 of your townhall and 10 above town hall and 10 below th

No4 ..Self donation is very common people often don't fill other request A clan should created when few of your friends come together.. Now a days mostly kids create new clan and then recruit from global and end up getting no players n loose the interest in game (SC must make some changes to create a new clan and donation system for better quality of life)

Quote Originally Posted by SmurfKick View Post
    Don't know what it means to "request on top of someone else's"... But being negative, even deep ratio (1:9) is expected sometimes, depending on raiding numbers. I'm typically up or down by that rate, depending on building vs raiding.
    What that usually means is that player A has requested troops and then player B does NOT fill the request but requests troops of their own... and sometimes even player C doesn't fill either request and requests their own troops.... so there are multiple open requests in clan chat and people are not filling requests that were there before they requested themselves...

Pro Member
    You arent alone with these Scenarios trust Me - A lot of Clans have Clashers like this & deal with them very differently.

Personally - Scenario 1 Id just leave Both Unfilled & See If He / She got the Message & Id simply Boot Scenario 2 especially if He / She has been doing it for a While.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    Not like any particular troops are going to cost more or take longer. We aren't in the days of 45 minute golem requests ruining your day...
    My donation account doesn't have hogs. Building a troop specifically for a donation takes longer than donating one of the troops that I have prebuilt specifically for donations.

They're not practicing war attacks, they're releasing the CC hogs first in order to "soften up the defenses". I wish I were not so burned out that I could do some mentoring.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by littledoctor View Post
    My donation account doesn't have hogs. Building a troop specifically for a donation takes longer than donating one of the troops that I have prebuilt specifically for donations.

They're not practicing war attacks, they're releasing the CC hogs first in order to "soften up the defenses". I wish I were not so burned out that I could do some mentoring.
    This is one of the major reasons donations and ratios have to be left as a clan decision.
    Clans, their builds and mentality, all differ, so what works for one may not work for another.

I can understand where you are coming from.. Our low halls would always request the big guns (as well as some of the bigger accounts), with the expectation they would turn a drop n pray into a 3 star raid.. never worked, but they still came back 10 minutes later to ask again.

I would have been overjoyed if people would practice war attacks.. or any attack that made the least bit sense.. but casual and incompetent often get rolled into the same category.. it just doesnt happen in many clans.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:23 PM.