Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Clan mate doesn't always donate to his self, another requests on top of requests.

Clan mate doesn't always donate to his self, another requests on top of requests.

What do you guys do in these situations? Both are non war, raiding related donations. Troop levels maybe not always max, but high enough.

Scenario 1
    Clan mate has multiple accounts and will fill his own requests most of the time. Sometimes he will throw two troop requests out and sit and wait for both to be filled. Between his accounts, overall donated/received is in the negative. EXTREMELY active and requests a lot.

Scenario 2
    A clan mate with one account will request on top of someone else's request and log off. He's negative in the donation ratio, something like 1:9.

What is their participation in games? Are they useful for cwl? It is all a question if they are contributing in some way. For some that is donations, for others it is not.

In most cases I would keep the first guy and get rid of the second guy. An extremely active player with multiple accounts is a good thing to have even if their ratio is slightly negative. The second guy just sounds like a leach.

If you mind with it, you could implement some donation rules in your clan, and consider kicking or demoting members in your clan.

In my clan though, we're okay with those people who request a lot yet they donated very few. When we feel that someone is requesting too much with a bad donation ratio, usually we'll just remind them first. Then, we might not fill those nasty requesters' cc until they donated quite a lot. If a generous person don't mind with it though, they're free to fill those cc as much as they would.

1. If doesnt fill anyone else's requests, ignore if provided other value. Good war player, clan games etc. Might not fill his requests though. If provides no value other than takes up space, boot.
    2. See above.

Donation ratios in my clan are wacky. I'm an example. Getting close to 20k for this season on my main. I use cc every attack and request but easily 4 to1 or 5 to 1 ratio. Mini looks awful. But th8 can donate almost nothing max. I feed it most of the time. A few of us are on a lot off and on and are OCD about filling requests. I tell people to request all they want and fill if they can. Much more important is if they are active, war, and do clan games.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Kick #2. And shame him for being a freeloader.

Centennial Club
    Do they requests for specific troops? If I see a request for a specific troop(s) and I don't have them, I will tell them what I got. If they don't reply, I do not donate.

Centennial Club
    Our rule is you request for ‘any’ outside of war attacks. People in the real world don’t have time to cook to order for just raids. For war we obviously donate what you want.
    rst1985 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 40
    Clan Leader 'aussie' #G00UC98L

I wouldn’t mind too much about those ratios if he’s active in other stuff like war games, etc. In my clan there is a couple of people who donate too quick to often and their donation ratio is skewed like 10:1 donation to reqs. Sometimes we just can’t donate and our ratios look bad. Honestly, with how cheap donations are this shouldn’t be a big deal unless he has like 8,000 reqs and 0 donations.

Pro Member
    there are times that donations and requests are way off...reason one of the players does not have the troops lv or troops being requested...a new th 10 would find it hard to donate max troops to a th 12...

another reason a player is using all resources to upgrade..so very low on elixir...

your example a player that can request and fill is own but does not...he is helping your clan
    to get used to donating....

so few factors to consider on donations...

in short realize if a player has resources or troop levels to donate...

So scenario 1 guy that puts up back to back requests for two of his accounts, and doesn't fill either his self, isn't much to think about? If you're too inconsiderate, or greedy, to feed yourself but you want me to break my rotation to feed you? I'm not feeling it.