Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Clan mate doesn't always donate to his self, another requests on top of requests.

Quote Originally Posted by rst1985 View Post
    Our rule is you request for Ďanyí outside of war attacks. People in the real world donít have time to cook to order for just raids. For war we obviously donate what you want.
    I can't be sure, but I think I live in the real world and cook to order.

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    This, very much this. I encourage requesting and using CCS. Our war attacks have improved incredibly now that using cc has become second nature. Originally, cc was just for war. You had to think about using it. We also did a lot of goblin farming. Great for loot, not for attack practice. As a clan, we hang out in higher leagues and attack with war troops. Out active 12s skew donation ratios like crazy. I'm around 5 to 1 despite using cc every attack. But everyone gets max troops and machines to play with. Well worth it.
    The way it should be IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by SyMi View Post
    No.. I want to shame them, I want to wipe the floor in them and make them hate themselves in front of the other clan's members and better if they get out of the clan by themselves in shame. Better if I check their profiles and found they have left the game altogether.
    Issues.

Quote Originally Posted by k3L View Post
    THIS is the problem with multiple accounts. They just feed themselves. They're just using your clan. They usually join level 10 up clans just for the clan perks.
    I have seven accounts, lead my clan, and have over 800k donations on my main.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    If they could implement a family clan feature, allowing movement between2 clans without the leave and get accepted system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We WOULD like to create some kind of "social network" to provide support systems to Clan families. It's been something on the discussion table before, but hasn't really moved beyond that.

Both scenarios annoy me as well. Leadership needs to clean that up.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickV View Post
    You do realize that it's impossible that everbody has a 1:1 ratio, don't you? It would only be possible if you forbid donating more than you request, something that would be simply stupid (I'm sorry, but I can't come up with a better definition right now).
    1:2 .. possible if there is a huge churn of people who do nothing but ask for troops.

2:1 .. possible if there is a huge churn of people who do nothing but donate troops.

1:1 .. possible if there is no churn and the clan is stable

When a player has passed a couple of thousand donations, for the season, we allow things to slide to 2:1 or 2:1, until then it's 1:1 and NOT 1:10 or 1:100

Donations matter. Ratio matter.

You do NOT do a service to a clan by just blindly providing troops indefinetely, people have to learn to donate too.

EDIT: as joshsgrandad mentions above .. 1:1 isn't strict..

/Affront
    Last edited by Affront; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:55 PM.
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-17.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats

But those who complain about donations that are not made because they do not make a second village and donate on their own? I discussed this with a member of the clan because he complained that after 15 minutes the troops had not yet been donated, following the discussion I left the clan (29 players) and we left in 21, after less than 24 hours they came to ask me to return and have expelled the one who complained. Try to be self-sufficient instead of expecting others to prepare what you want.
    Between family, neighbors and close friends, I have no problems, I brought the clan to level 10 and I don't mind leaving with another clan.

I would Clanmail donation guidelines ie: Any troops outside war is OK maybe specify Air/Ground or defense, remind people that if they request and don't chat they can't expect miracles. At the end of each season kick the person with the highest delta between requests and donations. Finally I would create a low account for the purpose of donations, low level Giants/Archers/Gobs and your clan mates will get the message.
    If you have to police the donation/request levels you will get really frustrated and not enjoy the game so kill or cure.

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    You do NOT do a service to a clan by just blindly providing troops indefinetely, people have to learn to donate too.

/Affront
    I agree with that most of the time, but we sort of throw that out the window for full max players. We have full max players in our clan happy to donate since they don't need loot. It changes a bit when new content drops. Those previously maxed players do appreciate others helping out more at that time.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

I don’t worry about ratios. We have several multi account players, some donate freely, some less so. I have 15 accounts so pretty much always self donate apart from throwing up requests so that others can donate for challenges. Over time it become clear who contributes positively to the clan (donations, clan games, war, chat or something) and who doesn’t. Eventually non contributors leave, one way or another.

If if you’re getting upset over donation ratios I suggest you should try not to look at them, don’t sweat the petty things

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    1:2 ..

/Affront
    I disagree, I don’t want some th7/8 feeling they have to fill my reqs to maintain a ‘ratio’, I’d rather give myself max troops when I want them. I do want good th8 players to feel comfortable in the clan and to be active in clan games and wars. If the price of this is to freely (not ‘blindly’ lol ) donate troops that cost me little or nothing (I have no other use for DE), it’s a cheap price and one that I am happy to pay indefinitely.

one day that th8 will have good troops and be able to help others. What goes around comes around

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I agree with that most of the time, but we sort of throw that out the window for full max players. We have full max players in our clan happy to donate since they don't need loot. It changes a bit when new content drops. Those previously maxed players do appreciate others helping out more at that time.

"most of the time" is the key here..

Remember, that a fully maxed TH12 in Legend is doing on average 9 full war attacks a day (including Clan War) which is ..

45*9*30 = 12K troops a season, IF they use their own Siege Machines on every attack, otherwise add another 8K

1:1 ensures that players stick around a bit, after doing their attacks, to socialize and donate a few troops... or, that's my experience.

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-17.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by AxsMan View Post
    I disagree, I don’t want some th7/8 feeling they have to fill my reqs to maintain a ‘ratio’, I’d rather give myself max troops when I want them. I do want good th8 players to feel comfortable in the clan and to be active in clan games and wars. If the price of this is to freely (not ‘blindly’ lol ) donate troops that cost me little or nothing (I have no other use for DE), it’s a cheap price and one that I am happy to pay indefinitely.

one day that th8 will have good troops and be able to help others. What goes around comes around

We usually recruit TH10 and up only... we have always maintained a 1:1 goal with no restrictions on troop type, and it works. Basically: donate the troops you would put in your own CC, if you could .. and ask for those troops too.

We do have one "stray dog" th8 that doesn't have to donate, at the moment .. but that's an experiment ..

/Affront