Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Clan mate doesn't always donate to his self, another requests on top of requests.

Keep the first. But encourage those who struggle to keep donation ratio decent to help fill in some of his dual requests since it's non war so any level should suffice.

Which leads to the second, tell him he has a few days to fix up his donation ratio using player 1s requests amongst other non war requests. If haven't improved, kick

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    We DO care about ratio.. 1:1

So.. tell multi accout guy to keep it even and fair.

Tell 1:9 guy to even out or get out.

New recruits look at the donation ratio.. close to 1:1 for everybody looks more like a fair trade than a a leaching situation. Better for long term sustainability..

Ok, we DO have a stray th8 in the clan at the moment.. he doesn’t have to donate his low strength troops :-)

/Affront
    1:2 for me (I usually sit at 2:1 or there abouts)

Hard for a TH10 to doante when they can't make everything or seige.
    Would rather they just requested what they want and make an effort.

Interesting to see the different way people look at it

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    1:2 for me (I usually sit at 2:1 or there abouts)

Hard for a TH10 to doante when they can't make everything or seige.
    Would rather they just requested what they want and make an effort.

Interesting to see the different way people look at it
    There is a discussion about 1:1 on Clan Talk here: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...donation-ratio

I tell a bit about why we expect 1:1 .. the reasons are .. we have almost no player churn and expect people to chip in.

/Affront
    Last edited by Affront; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    We don't care at all about donation "ratio" in our clan. We care much more about leaving a request unfilled. Activity is good, including asking for troops. I'll take a player with a 3000-10,000 ratio over a player with a 50-25 ratio any day. Donation ratios encourage players to not request troops until they get "their ratio up" and why would I ever want to encourage players not to request? We have a lot of players in the clan that want to donate, so we wouldn't ever want to discourage requesting.
    So much this. When people join, I literally say "request whenever, no donation requirement except donate what is requested for war". I would rather people request every 10 minutes all day and be active and progress their base, then worry about if their donation ratio is met.

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    There is a discussion about 1:1 on Clan Talk here: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...donation-ratio

I tell a bit about why we expect 1:1 .. the reasons are .. we have almost no player churn and expect people to chip in.

/Affront
    I just know Th10s struggle in our clan with pretty active players filling CC fast

If people request for Ice Pekka Rage Wrecker, they can only donate Pekka Rage, less than half
    If they in turn request for a full CC and seige, always hard to remain 1:1

I'd rather TH10s took seige everytime, did better raids, made more loot than didn't request to try to fix that

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    I just know Th10s struggle in our clan with pretty active players filling CC fast

If people request for Ice Pekka Rage Wrecker, they can only donate Pekka Rage, less than half
    If they in turn request for a full CC and seige, always hard to remain 1:1

I'd rather TH10s took seige everytime, did better raids, made more loot than didn't request to try to fix that
    This, very much this. I encourage requesting and using CCS. Our war attacks have improved incredibly now that using cc has become second nature. Originally, cc was just for war. You had to think about using it. We also did a lot of goblin farming. Great for loot, not for attack practice. As a clan, we hang out in higher leagues and attack with war troops. Out active 12s skew donation ratios like crazy. I'm around 5 to 1 despite using cc every attack. But everyone gets max troops and machines to play with. Well worth it.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by back4more View Post
    Scenario 1
    Clan mate has multiple accounts and will fill his own requests most of the time. Sometimes he will throw two troop requests out and sit and wait for both to be filled. Between his accounts, overall donated/received is in the negative. EXTREMELY active and requests a lot.
    My main accounts are upside down on donations. But my donations accounts bring me pretty close to even. If you include my war defense castle donations my mains are closer to twice my received numbers. Also are you sure you know who all of their accounts are? I have atleast 6-8 per clan, only 2-3 are widely known as mine (outside the leadership)

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by back4more View Post
    Scenario 2
    A clan mate with one account will request on top of someone else's request and log off. He's negative in the donation ratio, something like 1:9.
    What level troops can they donate? Are the requests of others specifying a level (ie max)? Do they contribute in other ways (ie war, games, etc).

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    If you allowed them to get into the "red", then why follow them?
    Surely it is enough that you dispensed with players you dont want.
    People are free to play as they wish. if you dont want them, then moving them on is enough.
    There should be rules explained on joining.. Cant just make it up as you go, and expect things to run smoothly.

Clan leaders should be well capable of making leadership decisions wthout needing to ask strangers what they should be doing I would think.
    OP.. How does the rest of the clan feel?.. That is more relevant to your position.
    If they are ok with simply ignoring the requests, then its your decision as leader, if it bugs you.
    If its causing some grievance, then why are you asking here?
    No.. I want to shame them, I want to wipe the floor in them and make them hate themselves in front of the other clan's members and better if they get out of the clan by themselves in shame. Better if I check their profiles and found they have left the game altogether.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SyMi View Post
    No.. I want to shame them, I want to wipe the floor in them and make them hate themselves in front of the other clan's members and better if they get out of the clan by themselves in shame. Better if I check their profiles and found they have left the game altogether.
    Well, that involves an emotional investment I don't believe a good leader would be willing to make. CoC never said that all leaders would be good though.