Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Clan mate doesn't always donate to his self, another requests on top of requests.

Well your clan your rules

In MY clan (obviosuly run how I see fit)

1- if he can donate what is requested on multiple accounts (not TH10s who can obviously not donate ice golems) and doesn't do it, and repeatedly does this AND has a negative ratio... I'd tell him it was a problem, and then since people typically don't actually change, I'd kick him (well to be honest, a coleader would get annoyed first and kick him)

2- if he never has troops people want, he clearly never makes troops people want. Eventually they just get kicked. 1:9 is rubbish if they have troops of a level people actually want. If you have TH8s in your clan that can't make the max troops people request, you may feel differently, but for me he would be kicked long before 1:9

Good clan mates donate, and make an effort to donate. Just a bad ratio isn't actually a big deal to me, but a bad ratio AND obnoxious behaviour like either of these is.
    Last edited by PhilISuppose; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:10 AM.

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

1) I'm the leader of my clan and have 5 accounts, one specifically for donations. If I don't need the troops asap and can't swap to another account right away my request might hang out there. But since I have multiple accounts it doesn't matter to me if others fill it or not. So if it bothers you he didn't fill his own cc just let it hang until he gets back.

2) Sounds like a leach. If he's not doing anything else for your clan it's probably time to lace up the boots. I don't mind donating for my clan mates, but when I log on and see 3 or more open requests it's like come on guys. Luckily my main, my donation account, and 4 other 12s in our clan rock the donations all the time. A few others contribute some but with 6-8 accounts filling most requests (30 member clan) there's plenty to go around.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by rst1985 View Post
    Our rule is you request for ‘any’ outside of war attacks. People in the real world don’t have time to cook to order for just raids. For war we obviously donate what you want.
    We do something similar, a lot of folks like to request for maxed lvl troops but we are only a lvl 8 clan so only have plus 1 on troop lvl donations. So we make it that you can only request specific troop lvls during war, outside of that any troop lvl can be given.

Centennial Club
    I would wipe the floor in both of them and then I will kick them with a really nasty message, I would keep an eye on which clan they would go and will follow them there and I will wipe the floor again in the clan chat so the clan will know what kind of players they are.

My TH5 account just got kicked out of a clan for a bad ratio.

Centennial Club
    kick them both, clans does not need freeloaders.

Quote Originally Posted by coolscale View Post
    My TH5 account just got kicked out of a clan for a bad ratio.
    Depends on the clan make up. If there are other TH 5s, 6s, and 7s then itís best to donate as often as you can. If the rest of the clan is TH 9+ and donít want TH 5 troops then thatís on them. When you get into a clan again ask and find out what theyíd require as far as donations from you.

We don't care at all about donation "ratio" in our clan. We care much more about leaving a request unfilled. Activity is good, including asking for troops. I'll take a player with a 3000-10,000 ratio over a player with a 50-25 ratio any day. Donation ratios encourage players to not request troops until they get "their ratio up" and why would I ever want to encourage players not to request? We have a lot of players in the clan that want to donate, so we wouldn't ever want to discourage requesting.
    Last edited by 2222; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:57 PM.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by SyMi View Post
    I would wipe the floor in both of them and then I will kick them with a really nasty message, I would keep an eye on which clan they would go and will follow them there and I will wipe the floor again in the clan chat so the clan will know what kind of players they are.
    If you allowed them to get into the "red", then why follow them?
    Surely it is enough that you dispensed with players you dont want.
    People are free to play as they wish. if you dont want them, then moving them on is enough.
    There should be rules explained on joining.. Cant just make it up as you go, and expect things to run smoothly.

Clan leaders should be well capable of making leadership decisions wthout needing to ask strangers what they should be doing I would think.
    OP.. How does the rest of the clan feel?.. That is more relevant to your position.
    If they are ok with simply ignoring the requests, then its your decision as leader, if it bugs you.
    If its causing some grievance, then why are you asking here?

Forum Legend
    We DO care about ratio.. 1:1

So.. tell multi accout guy to keep it even and fair.

Tell 1:9 guy to even out or get out.

New recruits look at the donation ratio.. close to 1:1 for everybody looks more like a fair trade than a a leaching situation. Better for long term sustainability..

Ok, we DO have a stray th8 in the clan at the moment.. he doesnít have to donate his low strength troops :-)

/Affront