Thread: Level 55 looking for a home

Talking Level 55 looking for a home

Im a level 55 farmer living in Australia and have been playing for several years. This is my second farm but I DO NOT run both, I got rid of the last one.

Im looking for a place to settle down where the neighbourhood is chatty, loves the derby and always helps each-other out. I have been in quite a few nhs before and some have been good but the experience overall has been lacklustre.

I am looking for:
    • Derby league professional or expert, no champion please.
    • Chatty neighbourhood
    • International
    • Always helping and trading to help with derby tasks and overall game advancement
    • People who understand that it is a game and that it shouldnt dictate our lives
    • Nh with at least 6 people, more is better.

I want to find a home, please help me do that.
    Reply to this thread or pm me if you are interested.

New Bloke/Chick
    Hi 😊
    Im looking for more members for my NH. Im also from Australia.

Aussie Derby Farmers
    Neighbourhood tag: PYCCYLY2
    Emblem: blue shield with a white saw and axe

We are a friendly, helpful and competitive team. I welcome either chatty or quiet players and have a mix of both so far. There are no requirements to spend diamonds unless you choose to.

We are looking for:
    * Minimum level of 60 (will consider 50+)
    * Active derby players
    * Opting out if too busy for derby
    * English speaking
    * Task trashing

Let me know if youre interested and I will lower the level for you so you can join 😊

Hi KSara1, this sounds great, if it’s ok with you I will ask to join once this derby is over and I will see how it goes for the week. I have been trialing another neighbourhood and it has not worked out, so I am leaving that one once this derby is over. My farm name is The Black Knight. I will enjoy a chance to be a part of your team.

Centennial Club Charbeeollieizzy's Avatar
    Jules Odyssey Family Now Recruiting
    Jules Odyssey Family Now Recruiting

We are a very active, helpful, and friendly hood in Champions League who seeks players:-

- Above level 40, where derby is optional. 0 spaces
    - Above level 70, where derby is optional. 2 spaces
    - Who are active within the town and also work your town daily.
    - Experienced derby players(knows stacking/what tasks to take)
    - Can do tasks @310 or above
    - Special derby's we require 320/400 point tasks if opted in.
    - Who are willing to do all types of tasks, making it fair game play.
    - Must be active players (daily)

We ask hoodies to complete all nine tasks, if opted into derby.(10th task optional)
    Our main focus for derbies are just to acquire all the horseshoe prizes.
    We don't chase the leader board scores

We are a neighborhood with humble hoodies where we give and help each other out without asking for anything in return. We are helpful, but ask for a player to be helpful back. Please and thank you goes a long way when someone has helped you out.
    We understand everyone needs help, but continually asking or begging for items won't be tolerated especially if you are asking for rare foods, products that require hours to make or expansion materials.
    We don't restrict the use of the birdhouse, you can request items you need for derby/general farming.

So if you want to be in a hood where it's relaxed, friendly and a helpful place to be, then come join us.

We are an invite only neighbourhood so if you like what you see and would like to join us then come on into our server and have a chat with us. Please wait if we don't respond straight away as we maybe busy but one of our admin will contact you as soon as they come online.

We also welcome guests into our server. Our emblem is a purple circle with a black bat.
    - English speaking hood.
    - Mature Hoodies Only Please.
    https://discord.gg/Sd9vnea

If you are on discord then please just follow the link at the bottom of our recruitment ad, we would like all members to be in our dicord server if possible. If you're interested and don't have discord then please msg me.
    We currently have 2 spaces in our lvl 70+ hood.

Amarillo by Mornin’
    Come join us #990jqv9p

We are a balanced , friendly, semi-competitive neighborhood. We compete to win for a couple of weeks. Afterwards we play in derby to earn just enough points to get the derby awards (minus those awarded to the top 3 neighborhoods). Called “horseshoe weeks” this more laid-back approach allows us a bit of a break since our goal generally requires fewer tasks. In all cases we only complete tasks at 300+ points (elders trash tasks under 300). Weeks when you feel like you cannot complete your quota of tasks we allow and encourage you to opt-out of the derby.