Thread: Decrease war preparation time

Fresh Spawn

Decrease war preparation time

I have been maxed out for quite a while now, and i feel like clan war is the only interesting feature that can practice your planning for a long time. I think by decreasing the preparation time to 12 hours or just start whenever both side's clan castles are full will definitely help the game to flow faster (you don't need a day to just donate troops i feel like), and be more fun for maxed out players who doesn't want to trophy push.
    Thanks for your time.

Centennial Club
    I feel like I agree to an extent. Maybe have a set amount of time that both clans search for (like when you choose 10v10, 15v15, etc, have an option to choose how long prep time is, maybe have 6h [1/4th of a day], 12h [1/2 a day], 24h [1 day], 36h [1 1/2 days], 48h [2 days]

It's the same for everyone which makes it fair.
    As soon as you let clans choose shorter prep days, you favour clans that do not fill CC for defense, like FWA clans and any others trying to match within a small group.
    Strongly against anythng like this.

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodgey View Post
    I feel like I agree to an extent. Maybe have a set amount of time that both clans search for (like when you choose 10v10, 15v15, etc, have an option to choose how long prep time is, maybe have 6h [1/4th of a day], 12h [1/2 a day], 24h [1 day], 36h [1 1/2 days], 48h [2 days]
    With only war size and total weight as matching factors, are you aware of how long some clans, with odd lineups, wait for a match? Adding another matching variable would aggravate matching times.

Means to quicken wars, and/or prep day is often suggested. What people assume is that would then allow more wars, by leaving all else the same. Bad assumption! If they allowed for shortend wars, then reasonably expect them to add an equivalent cool down, forcing all wars to be fought no more than once every 2 days.

Not all people are maxed out. Some people are busy in there day to day life. And get little time to play coc. So they attack and donate in this short time they get. If war is started in the same day its declared ,People will not get time to care about its own base

Forum Superstar
    Preparation day could be eliminated if Clan Castles were auto-filled. Or retained the same defence as the last war.
    Also, it would make it more important that the leader could look at war based before committing accounts to war. At the moment it is desirable, but it would be more important if you didn’t have 23 hours to tell someone to attend to their war map.

short of this, I can’t see how a shorter war could be fair to all.