Thread: Safe to delete old emails?

Safe to delete old emails?

Hello I was using few different emails for Game Center before I switched to new supercell IDs and just need to ensure that deleting the older emails will not mess up anything. Also is there any use at all in keeping the older emails?

Note that the new emails I am using for SCID are different from the ones I want to deactivate.

Thanks for you answer xoxo
                                       I am a kid looking for amusement

i wonder how you can use different email accounts for one village.🙄
    your villages are saved with supercell id and for that you need acces to the associated email accounts.
    the only thing i can imagin where you would need your old email accounts is if it comes to owner verification (during village recovery) and you need to show some recipts of your ingame purchases.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; August 17th, 2019 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    i wonder how you can use different email accounts for one village.
    your villages are saved with supercell id and for that you need acces to the associated email accounts.
    the only thing i can imagin where you would need your old email accounts is if it comes to owner verification (during village recovery) and you need to show some recipts of your ingame purchases.
    I think he is saying when he signed up for SCID he used new email accounts and he is wondering whether he can delete the old ones that he used prior to SCID. I can't think of any reason why not, but what is the reason for deleting the old accounts anyway?
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Centennial Club
    I have the suspicion this is about the SCID codes. There is no problem at all in deleting those old emails. The SC-ID codes that were sent to you are like an OtP, so once used they are useless.

Quote Originally Posted by 3Lima View Post
    I have the suspicion this is about the SCID codes. There is no problem at all in deleting those old emails. The SC-ID codes that were sent to you are like an OtP, so once used they are useless.
    I think your suspicion is wrong, since they are speaking of GAME CENTER accounts - those are the 'regular' mailaccounts used to save villages with before they could be linked to SCID.

As stated: OP, your information on the history of your villages is stored in these email accounts ... for instance when you downloaded the game and [if any] which purchases you made and when .... On the one hand I'd say sure, nothing wrong with deleting them... but you never know when the information might come in handy ... I'm usually the 'better safe than sorry' type myself