Thread: Christmas decorations for the farm house

Fresh Spawn

Christmas decorations for the farm house

Summer is beginning to wind down and it will soon be winter again. Realizing this has led me to wonder if we could have the option for the builder to outfit our farm house with a variety of Christmas decorations.

Yeay...
    I give my vote 🙋
    I 💜 everything about Christmas decoration.
    I also posted an idea about Christmas sock (1 or 2 years ago), we put cookies at night, & next morning we get Bolt/ plank/ duct tape/ screw/ wood panel/ nail inside that sock.😍

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Christmas decorations? OK, I can't be the only forumite who is checking the calendar to see if I slept through summer and autumn.

Whew, it's still August. The shops in my area usually put up Christmas decorations after Halloween.

Regards,
    Rip Van Winkle
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

Yes, it is still August. However, if you want decorations by Christmastime, the development team needs time to create them. So August isn’t too early to request them. :-)
    Last edited by AUTigger; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:32 PM.

Yup,
    I also requested 🐧🐧🐧 for winter in Sanctuary at July 😝😘😘💕💕😍😅😅😄😊 (1 or 2 year ago)

I've been waiting them for 2 years & will still waiting untill they arrive in our Sanctuary.
    Isn't it very cute & fun to see some penguins walking around in the Sanctuary?

Quote Originally Posted by HayDayBigfan View Post
    Yeay...
    I give my vote 
    I  everything about Christmas decoration.
    I also posted an idea about Christmas sock (1 or 2 years ago), we put cookies at night, & next morning we get Bolt/ plank/ duct tape/ screw/ wood panel/ nail inside that sock.

I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the Christmas stocking idea!! But would love unique decorations as prizes instead--and to be able to leave presents for others! Spread the ❤️