Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I keep losing fuel

I keep losing fuel

Can someone please explain this? I have 1 gas, I get a spin and get seven gas for eight now. I drive to a near by house using 1 gas and now I have only one gas left. This has happened multiple times. I just don't understand it. It is terribly frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by xenkitty View Post
    Can someone please explain this? I have 1 gas, I get a spin and get seven gas for eight now. I drive to a near by house using 1 gas and now I have only one gas left. This has happened multiple times. I just don't understand it. It is terribly frustrating.
    if you tap on a house or circle before you drive, it shows you how many gas it will take. Are you checking before you drive?
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    if you tap on a house or circle before you drive, it shows you how many gas it will take. Are you checking before you drive?
    Yes, absolutely. It was only one gas fuel away.

I don't know if this is what happened to you, but I have noticed that the "1" and the "7" look very much alike...I always have to take a second closer look.
    Started playing July 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Dibz52 View Post
    I don't know if this is what happened to you, but I have noticed that the "1" and the "7" look very much alike...I always have to take a second closer look.
    Nope, it happened a again today. I understand what you are saying. If you spin and get eight you should have eight or more. I went to a three gas destination and my fuel was reduced to one. It's always to one. I think we will get all chickens but I won't be able to get the tokens I need. I keep filling up my silo with the crop I need to get a spin. I usually don't get angry over glitches in the game but I put so much work in get a spin I have to say that I am angry now.

Quote Originally Posted by xenkitty View Post
    Nope, it happened a again today. I understand what you are saying. If you spin and get eight you should have eight or more. I went to a three gas destination and my fuel was reduced to one. It's always to one. I think we will get all chickens but I won't be able to get the tokens I need. I keep filling up my silo with the crop I need to get a spin. I usually don't get angry over glitches in the game but I put so much work in get a spin I have to say that I am angry now.
    Sorry this is happening to you. Please be sure to report this to in game support and let us know how you do.
    Farm 140
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Old "refurbished" truck fuel injectors lol.

Centennial Club
    Yes, and reporting to support only gives you a message saying they've looked into it and everything is perfect.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by Judytomcat View Post
    Yes, and reporting to support only gives you a message saying they've looked into it and everything is perfect.
    Or until some players stop playing in the Valley and logging into the game less often.

Then we'll get Team Hay Day's attention about the loss of fuel.

---
    Lynn
    August 18, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:07 PM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Judytomcat View Post

Is this happening to you and you reported it?
    Farm 140