Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stalker

Fresh Spawn

Stalker

How do I get someone to stop stalking my farm and stealing items I put up for my team mates? I blocked them and they can still get on my farm and take things.
    Last edited by Mm682512; August 17th, 2019 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mm682512 View Post
    How do I get someone to stop stalking my farm and stealing items I put up for my team mates? I blocked them and they can still get on my farm and take things.
    Hi and welcome to the forum!

unfortunately, this is not a stalker or thief, but a buyer, a shopper. Anything you put in your roadside shop is for anyone to buy.

that said, I have the misfortune of a problem buyer on my second farm. While I did have a very brief relationship with the farmer, that farmer still can access my farm, but I cannot access his. I have not heard of any reasonable explanation for this.

while there is the last helper tab and back door access to your farm available during global events, Iím thinking there must be some other way...
    Last edited by WussyPuss; August 17th, 2019 at 05:20 PM.
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Maybe the easiest way is not feed them, let your shop empty for 3 days/ 1 week. Tell your friend that you have an annoying fan these days, stalking your shop.

- frequent advise:
    use the wheating code with your team mate, but that didn't work for me, I put a 1coin wheat & my friend standby at my RSS, but when I'm put the real items, that stalker grab them faster (maybe my friend is away/ having poor connecting) 😭😤😤😞

I still wish HD team :
    - disable player from buying things from "last helper"
    - provide limitation feature for NH friend only on the shop (rule out idea, but we need it)

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    while there is the last helper tab and back door access to your farm available during global events, I’m thinking there must be some other way...
    A possibility is he has an invite from u or u visited his hood (entry from u leaving his hood is still in hood chat)
    Last edited by venusioso; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:03 AM.

Centennial Club
    Blocking a farmer does not prevent a farmer to access your farm shop. If only Supercell implemented it like that, it would fix many problems...

It would be great if we can block farm access by certain level (for example: deny access for all fams below level 10)
    Last edited by venusioso; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:11 AM.

Centennial Club
    You could us the Neighbourhood request board. Unfortunately this is restricted to 10 items every few hours but at least only the person requesting the item can get the. No coins exchange between players using this method. Also check the ‘followers’ tab at bottom right of screen. Anyone there not in your neighbourhood can be deleted. People on that tab can very quickly check to see whats for sale, what help is needed etc. If the ‘stalker buys from you again then click on their picture to visit their farm and ensure you have not clicked on follow or like. Hope these hints help.

Several combinations are possible where you wil be available to a stalker, forever.Applying to a neighborhood and getting rejected, leaving a neighborhood just two examples.

If i click on it, i can still visit it, even if they changed the farm name !
    Last edited by BULIGO; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:39 PM.

Centennial Club
    Do you have Game Center? If so then that person will still be able to harass you if you have given out your Game Center ID, despite Game Center being rendered obsolete.

Word of caution, never ever ever give out your Game Center ID. I gave out mine to trade here on this forum and that person has continued to stalk me for several years, despite being asked not to. And yes, they're still here, saying they can only trade hour Game Center.

Quote Originally Posted by venusioso View Post
    A possibility is he has an invite from u or u visited his hood (entry from u leaving his hood is still in hood chat)
    I did join the hood and left. It was almost 3 years ago though and it was a full one at the time. He has since kicked everyone out and most likely does the same to all of his former hoodies.
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Then he just need a very low level baby farm to join his hood, kick you out, and you will be on his baby farm chat forever.
    And for each new victim the same.
    Then just hop from baby to baby, rob the ex hoodies again and again.
    It's a flaw and should be addressed sometime soon.
    Last edited by BULIGO; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:47 AM.