Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Parmanent ban remove please

Lol, just lol.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Am I the only one whom reads this as a direct threat? "If you don't do these things for me then I will retaliate and do this to you"? Extortion?
    Reminded me of a certain individual that won't leave the forums alone, but yes it read the same way to myself as well.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaig1999 View Post
    Please listen to me supercell carefully, you always keep a commitment on each such player. But have you ever thought that this player does not improve. But they get angry with it and take revenge on you for a new way. And they make a new village. And then try to take another village, and take it too, by breaking your service and security, and by making your officers foolish. So this is my message. From you that you will remove parmanent ban service. And find some new way to stop it. Don't misunderstand us. I am nothing in front of you Just pay a little attention to this thing of mine. And take out a separate and new protection for all the third application users and others who can not use anything like that in your game and other villages too. Could take Thank you dear sir.
    Notice, that once you are banned, it's not your Clash of Clans account that is banned, it's YOU, as a person an individual, that has been kicked out of the store.

SuperCell does not want to do business with you anymore and the second they find out that you have started playing one of their other games, they can remove your access to THAT game as well. You are not even allowed to start another CoC game.

USUALLY, people are allowed to play other games or start another CoC game, but according to the ToS; They can kick you from the store whenever they feel like it..

You are NOT anonymous on the Internet and a Game company full of highly skilled developers (and lawyers) can make life a lot harder for YOU, than you can make it hard for them ..

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-17.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Am I the only one whom reads this as a direct threat? "If you don't do these things for me then I will retaliate and do this to you"? Extortion?

not sure its a threat. Think its more him saying they wont be stopped.

Wished he had said which app he got banned for.
    Not sure what protection is needed now.. Is it wear a crucifix, a clove of garlic, or sleep inside a pentagram, with salt or holy water spread across the doorways?
    But those dark spirits are angry and looking for revenge.

Maybe they need to exorcise these cheaters rather than perma ban them.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:58 PM.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    not sure its a threat. Think its more him saying they wont be stopped.

Wished he had said which app he got banned for.
    Not sure what protection is needed now.. Is it wear a crucifix, a clove of garlic, or sleep inside a pentagram, with salt or holy water spread across the doorways?
    But those dark spirits are angry and looking for revenge.

Maybe they need to exorcise these cheaters rather than perma ban them.
    Maybe bug spray will work....

Please listen to me supercell carefully, you always keep a commitment on each such player. But have you ever thought that this player does not improve. But they get angry with it and take revenge on you for a new way. And they make a new village. And then try to take another village, and take it too, by breaking your service and security, and by making your officers foolish. So this is my message. From you that you will remove parmanent ban service. And find some new way to stop it. Don't misunderstand us. I am nothing in front of you Just pay a little attention to this thing of mine. And take out a separate and new protection for all the third application users and others who can not use anything like that in your game and other villages too. Could take Thank you dear sir.
    Going to use your verbiage so that you understand....
    It was YOU that broke and violated the games TOS and fair play initiative.
    So your first main account got the permanent ban and any newly created account will be permanently banned too so this i not Supercells fault whatsoever, it is your fault. Move on, go find another game to cheat on.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    ...And take out a separate and new protection for all the third application users and others who can not use anything like that in your game and other villages too. Could take Thank you dear sir.
    I'm interpreting the underlined portion as using a third party app. If so, the Psychic Octopus is active and reaching out to touch players who used third party apps to modify Supercell's game files in violation of the Terms of Service.

Quote Originally Posted by ClashPlayerZ View Post
    ...So your first main account got the permanent ban and any newly created account will be permanently banned too so this i not Supercells fault whatsoever, it is your fault. Move on, go find another game to cheat on.
    Or go forth and cheat no more.

---
    Lynn
    August 17, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:19 PM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

I know thread will eventually get deleted, but lol while it lasts.

Classic! ����

If you ban me once I will become more powerful then you can imagine. 😂

Have fun Obi-Wan

If you are banned for breaking TOS, that is it, no second chances.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #20
    Main forum rule 19: You may not discuss publicly any (disciplinary) actions taken by staff, moderators or support such as banning, closing forum threads, deleting forum posts / threads etc. Also, posting publicly any private messages / emails, regardless of topic, you have received from either staff, moderators or support is prohibited.

Thread closed

Thank you

Hay Day level 174 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51