Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Dark elixir surplus in Legends League

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    1. If DE for walls was simply only for Legends people would abuse it; which is why it won't happen.[/LIST]
    I love your responses most of the time Irishman however this one I completely disagree with.

There is no 'abuse' of a feature that is only not there because it would destroy the economy. The economy in legends Is UNCHANGED by raiding so this feature would be unabuseable.

Even if you went to legends for only this purpose that is not abuse of the system

But still respect your insight.

Quote Originally Posted by ev0lution View Post
    I love your responses most of the time Irishman however this one I completely disagree with.

There is no 'abuse' of a feature that is only not there because it would destroy the economy. The economy in legends Is UNCHANGED by raiding so this feature would be unabuseable.

Even if you went to legends for only this purpose that is not abuse of the system

But still respect your insight.
    Player farms dozens of attacks or more in a day in Titans all while steadily moving towards Legends...fsr more than they would gain in the 8 attacks for that league day.

Get to Legends, dump all DE into walls, set an easy base without signing up for Legends, and drop below 4,900 very quickly.

Rinse & repeat.

It would be abused.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    Player farms dozens of attacks or more in a day in Titans all while steadily moving towards Legends...fsr more than they would gain in the 8 attacks for that league day.

Get to Legends, dump all DE into walls, set an easy base without signing up for Legends, and drop below 4,900 very quickly.

Rinse & repeat.

It would be abused.
    Might be less abuseable if there was a 5200 trophy cut off though. Or a specific amount of time stayed in legends.

There's exploits in any game. Sometimes exploits make a great game. Half the time I'm waiting on full storages waiting for builders with 'bad' loot raids.

A perfect game would be a dead game.

Quote Originally Posted by ev0lution View Post
    Might be less abuseable if there was a 5200 trophy cut off though. Or a specific amount of time stayed in legends.

There's exploits in any game. Sometimes exploits make a great game. Half the time I'm waiting on full storages waiting for builders with 'bad' loot raids.

A perfect game would be a dead game.
    Also, the amount of 'max' players that I see who have claimed to be maxed still do not have maxed heroes so that would be the priority.

Adding this, to me, would not effect the economy too much because people value heroes over walls. Indefinitely so.

The surplus is only temporary. As you train armies and new updates come out the surplus will dissapear.

Also abuse was already mentioned. People would jump to legends to upgrade their walls and protect their DE then fall down to the lower leagues to farm more. It would decimate the economy for the lower leagues of DE.

Quote Originally Posted by BIZmarkIE View Post
    The surplus is only temporary. As you train armies and new updates come out the surplus will dissapear.

Also abuse was already mentioned. People would jump to legends to upgrade their walls and protect their DE then fall down to the lower leagues to farm more. It would decimate the economy for the lower leagues of DE.
    Sure but we can still only hold 250k....not like in waiting for those new updates we can amass millions of DE...and as someone mentioned one way to cut the abuse could be to make it where you have to be in Legends for 1 week to be able to use DE for walls.

New Bloke/Chick
    Let’s all imagine SC allows wall upgrades with DE and all of your walls will be done in a month or two. What’s next? Millions of loot will be lost again. But I will be maxed you will say. So you will have 0 interest to log tomorrow and start asking for new updates. Don’t get me wrong I would love to dumb my DE into walls but long run I don’t think it’s healthy for the game!

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Veliel View Post
    Let’s all imagine SC allows wall upgrades with DE and all of your walls will be done in a month or two. What’s next? Millions of loot will be lost again. But I will be maxed you will say. So you will have 0 interest to log tomorrow and start asking for new updates. Don’t get me wrong I would love to dumb my DE into walls but long run I don’t think it’s healthy for the game!
    DE to walls is suggested a couple of times a month by players who finally have overflowing DE.

They enjoyed other players overflowing DE and now they want to remove that part of the game for the coming generation.

DE for walls is an out ruled idea, it ainít gonna happen in any form.

If it did, people would be overflowing in DE a couple of months down the line anyway and DE would be harder to come by for everybody.

/Affront

i like DE to walls idea. with the right price ,but each wall requires you to have full de storage to upgrade- i guess the economy drawback wont happen with this requirement
    Last edited by ninjalvl999; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:10 PM.

Centennial Club
    What about a new archivement of wasted loot? (please in 64bit value...)
    TH12 (51/62/31) TH11 (50/50/20)
    TH10 (22/30/ -) TH9 (13/15/ -)