Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone ever use the wall wrecker early deployment feature?

It's been a long time since i used that , not such a practical feature

Level 257Maxed TH12

Pro Member
    Sometimes Iíve used it if I know my ram isnít making the hall with the little health left but is about to move out of the rage spell area (dropped for the kill squad) I might just burn it so my valks get the initial rage

I always break WW before it explodes or reach TH.

Cause I do mostly HGHB. And when my WW reaches queen+CC/EA I break WW in order to rage the bowlers inside which can take out ground CC and Queen with ease.

If I don't break and WW goes far and explodes making bowlers of no use cause they are very vulnerable without spells.

Centennial Club
    In the last war, the strike to its 1 was activating the wall wrecker where the artillery eagle was (town hall outside the base, on the other side of the eagle).

I use the feature quite often. And people use it a lot for battle blimp.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Burritos View Post
    Why is that option even available? I'm sure the ratio at which unintended/erroneous deployment of troops vs intentional early deployment is like 1000:1. Perhaps the option to not have that feature should be the default setting. Meaning a special option before you attack needs to be chosen to open up that in-attack feature. Otherwise the feature should just not be available.
    Just because you don't see a use for it doesn't make it useless. I've had times to pop it early, though not often but so what.

Quote Originally Posted by SystematicChaos View Post
    I use the feature quite often. And people use it a lot for battle blimp.
    Yep, the only time I've used it is when I've had a blimp with an eddie that I wanted to clone to take out an eagle and some infernos packed closely together.

Fat fingered it plenty of times though.

Centennial Club
    If I deploy early it is almost always by accident.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GodlyMortal View Post
    It’s useful when you know how to use it but only has a couple uses. One use is for an electrone to pop it over a high value spot. Another option is when trophy pushing if the TH isn’t activated you can pop the slammer over the TH and the damage will activate it.
    I have been attacking all wrong lately...didn't realize that would active the TH.

Quote Originally Posted by GodlyMortal View Post
    They should make it a double tap to pop it.
    I would still deploy by accident.

I have a few times when I did not line it up properly and missed a target along the path.