Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone ever use the wall wrecker early deployment feature?

Does anyone ever use the wall wrecker early deployment feature?

Why is that option even available? I'm sure the ratio at which unintended/erroneous deployment of troops vs intentional early deployment is like 1000:1. Perhaps the option to not have that feature should be the default setting. Meaning a special option before you attack needs to be chosen to open up that in-attack feature. Otherwise the feature should just not be available.

Forum Champion
    Iíve used it that way a few times. Many players use the WW to take out certain defenses/heros or just clear a path for a funnel as opposed to hoping it goes all the way to the town hall. Same with blimp. Itís just another option to add more diverse strategies to your attack.
    Last edited by Bigdome757; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:09 PM.

Forum>Supercell Main>Forum Talk>Signature Shops>[GFX Shop] TerMinus Prime [TP]
    someone got 3 star using it
    ww didnt even break a wall, it was used as a tank , so the kill squad take down offset th , then deploy hogs

Recruitment || Forum Achievements
    Want Signature/avatar/clan banner or poster? *Click here*

yeah i always use the function with my fat-finger-syndrom. it is funny when the ww release the troops before he reached the first wall.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Millennial Club
    Itís useful when you know how to use it but only has a couple uses. One use is for an electrone to pop it over a high value spot. Another option is when trophy pushing if the TH isnít activated you can pop the slammer over the TH and the damage will activate it.

I do occasionally if I'm using it to specifically target a defense on a push in and it is going too far in

Forum Veteran
    only by accident and far too often.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    only by accident and far too often.
    They should make it a double tap to pop it.

It can be useful with those bases where the th is outside. So you kill th with heroes, then launch ww from opposite side of base and deploy in centre or next to eagle. Basically it gets your troops in to the centre.

thats about the only time I use it.

Pro Member
    yes, because I sometimes don't want to get my troops to the center and activate the TH12 defense; or I wan't to drop my loons on a specific defense (when the blimp flies over it).