Thread: Cap for CC donations

Cap for CC donations

The spell/troop boosting potion has a cap linked to the max level your lab can make. The CC troops should be similar or the same. A low level/new TH9 has no business having their village protected by a max edrag.
    Level 140 - TH 10
    Goodkat - Co-Leader of BOOM!!!!!

Then why is the point of being in a multi level clan? Are you going to limit attacking cc troops too? I donate max loons to my th8 mini for raids. Poison and planning will take care of cc troops.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by conradlovejoy View Post
    The spell/troop boosting potion has a cap linked to the max level your lab can make. The CC troops should be similar or the same. A low level/new TH9 has no business having their village protected by a max edrag.
    I assume you also want th9s to be prevented from having max troops in their cc on offense too? I don't support this change you proposed, but if it was ever implemented it would have to go both ways.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Bring a level 6 poison in addition to your own poison and learn how to kill an edrag. They are probably the easiest troop to kill. When slowed by 2 poisons, you can kill the edrag before it gets even one shot off.

Centennial Club
    I liked the other posts I've seen today, but this one I gotta give a thumbs down. It sounds nice on paper, but when you put your base in war in a bad matchup, usually the CC troops are your only chance, and this suggestion would destroy any chance of victory, and only make the matchup problem worse. Also there are people who have unique bases centered around the CC troops in their base to succeed, and those bases would go extinct faster than the dinosaurs 65 1/2 million years ago. MAYBE this could work if it ONLY nerfed OFFENSE CC troops only, but it's a huge no-no for defensive. Like said above, just use the poison spell, it really works.
    Last edited by Bodgey; August 17th, 2019 at 11:27 PM.

Reads to me like a TH10 attacking a TH9 wasn't expecting a max Electro and failed to three star...

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?